150922

Love & Being Loved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sleepyhead, breakfast is ready~" 

 

I heard the familiar husky voice and swam out of the dark to focus on the face in front of me. Jiyong's face came into focus and I gave a smile. 

 

"Morning~" 

 

"Time to eat, pregnant lady." 

 

"Okays~" 

 

I answered blissfully heading to the bathroom to wash up before going down for breakfast.

 

"Is there something on my face?" I pouted as he continued to stare at me with the silly grin across the dining table. 

 

"Ani~" 

 

"Yah, Kwon Jiyong, don't you have to go to work? It's already..." I chewed my food and took a look at the clock. "10AM?!" 

 

"I postponed the meeting to afternoon," he smiled. "And besides, I'll leave when I hear what I'm suppose to hear. One week is up~" 

 

Right. The one week deadline.

 

"Aishh! Mwuhyaaaaa! You postponed your meeting just for this?!" I groaned. "Priorities Jiyong-sshi?"

 

"Well, it's exactly because I think this is more important than my meeting, that's why I postponed it," he shrugged and gave a cheeky smile. "Time for some confession?" 

 

I couldn't help but let out a defeated smile. Who would have known that Kwon Jiyong have this side of him? I always thought he's cold and mysterious. But three weeks had passed and I'm beginning to uncover new sides of Kwon Jiyong. The cheeky, full-of-curiousity-about-Im-Yoona's-things Kwon Jiyong. 

 

Being shy was part of the reason why I asked for a week's deadline, but more importantly was, I couldn't really answer this question. When did I really fall in love with Kwon Jiyong? To normal couple, it wouldn't be a tough question, but to Im Yoona, it definitely is. I mean well, our relationship wasn't THAT normal to begin with. Did I fall in love with him right from the start like he did, or did I fall in love with him only after realising that he's leaving? 

 

"Honestly, I don't know," I cleaned my lips and pursed my lips. "I might have fallen for you long ago but I didn't realise it..."

 

I started recalling about our past. The time when we first met, the time when appa handed my hand to him during our wedding, the time when he threw his arms around me at the airport...

 

I was surprised by how much I could actually remember. I could actually remember all the bits and pieces of our time together even though we didn't exchange much words. Guess like I had kept Kwon Jiyong in mind subconciously. 

 

"I'm not 100% certain that this is the exact time but..." A smile brought to my face as I recalled the particular incident. "Do you remember the time when we met and you handed me a ring?" 

 

"Yeahs. You asked me a question even." 

 

"Yupps. I asked how long you would want your girlfriend or wife to wait for you if you have to go to a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter