It will become Better. No?

Love & Being Loved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Time flew and Seohyun's one-week stay had ended on a happy note. Yoona did meet Lee Seunghyun on the last day where she'd went to pick Seohyun up at the studio and she had to say that the pictures did no justice to his charms. He looked charismatic even with that two huge eyebags around his eyes and he was all smile, unlike the cool image he had portrayed in his music pieces. Seohyun seemed to have more than just admiration for this guy throughout this week of interaction but Yoona made no attempt to ask her to pursue her dream. She didn't want her sister to end up being like her. Look what happened when she decided to forsake everything for her dream. Besides, she wasn't too sure about Seohyun's feelings either. As much as he's talented and a nice guy, he's after all, still a celebrity. Seohyun had always been a rational girl and no girls would be in her right mind to want to share her boyfriend with other millions of fangirls.

It was the day of the charity ball and Yoona got dressed up for the occasion, her brown hair falling perfectly onto her shoulders. It flowed in waves, adorning her delicate and porcelain-like features. She was putting on the necklace that Jiyong had given her on the day of their wedding when Jiyong came in. His eyes trailed down to the necklace that was hanging down from her neck and there was a mix profound of happiness, mysteriousness and gentleness that Yoona couldn't quite make out. She cleared briefly and he blinked, looking up at her. 

"You ready?" 

"Yeahs..."

She nodded with a brief smile as she stood up and walked towards him, hand slinging around his arm naturally. 

✞✞✞✞✞✞✞✞

They were the limelight in the ball that night. 

Jiyong, who wore a single-ed Hugo Boss tuxedo, looked stunning. The unique design of the tuxedo, with handmade buttonholes and functional cuff buttons, gave the garment away as bespoke. His dress shirt was nothing too fanciful, being plain white, and it fitted his lean but fit body. His tie was a deep maroon, solid and sleek, being tied with an impeccable, effortless dimple. 

Yoona was the symbol of elegance. Her satin black dress glistened under the ballroom lights, almost making it sparkle like the stars in the sky. The dress molded her torso beautifully, complimenting her feminine shape. The gown draped past her toes, slightly drifting from her legs. It’s strapless style, revealing her precious collarbones wrapped in smooth, luring skin.

The other guests stared at them with incredulous eyes. The legendary Mrs Kwon had finally appeared. Usually, Jiyong would appear in these events alone, or at the very most, being accompanied by his secretary. Yoona rarely, no, never, appeared on such events with him ever since they got married. They were never seen as a pair ever since their wedding night. This aroused people's curiousity and wondered just exactly when this royal couple is going to break. 

But with her appearance today, hands around his arms as they strided across the ballroom floor naturally, seemed to have break all those rumors.

"Wow, now I know why you choose to keep the mysterious Mrs Kwon away from the eyes of others," Dong Youngbae, one of Jiyong's closest buddy teased as they made their way towards him and his wife. "She's an absolute beauty." 

"When did you come back? I thought you'd always been busy back in the States," Jiyong ignored his remark as he took two glasses of champagne from the waiter, handing one to Yoona. 

"A day ago," Youngbae too, took a glass of champagne.

"Hello, Yoona-sshi."

"Nice seeing you again, Yuri-sshi."

The ladies exchanged friendly hugs. Amidst all the other strangers, Yoona knew who both of them were. Kwon Yuri, Dong Youngbae's spouse. She had always think that Youngbae was a handsome young man and his smile was attractive. To match him, Yuri too, was a beauty. She first and last met them during Jiyong and her wedding. She had chatted briefly with Yuri that night and found that they had lots of similiarities in their personality. She predicted that she most probably could have become best friend with Yuri if it wasn't for the fact that she and Youngbae had to move to America for Youngbae's work purposes.

"Anyway, I'm back with a piece of good news for you," Youngbae said, slinging his arm around Yuri comfortably. "We're moving back."

"Really?" 

"Yeahs," a proud smile appeared on Youngbae's face as he announced. "Yul is pregnant and she misses home. Since I'm working and is unable to be around her 24/7, I thought it would be ideal if we move back. Appa and umma are here in Seoul and could take better care of her. Besides, umma had been nagging at me. She was threatening if I'm not back to see her, she's going to go on a killing rampage in America."

"That's great news!" Both Jiyong and Yoona smiled. 

"Thank you," Yuri smiled shyly, elbowing her husband on his stomach lightly. "I didn't want to go around spreading this news since the baby is not stable yet. But this guy just keeps going around, doing advertising for me." 

"He adores you and just can't contain his happiness," Jiyong smiled. "I'm happy for you, bud."

"I know," Youngbae returned with a warm smile. "Right, there's someone that I wanted you to meet. I didn't expect seeing him here. Yuri ah, you stay here to accompany Yoona-sshi alrights?"

"Sure," Yuri smiled and patted his hand. "Be back soon. Don't keep us both waiting." 

"Got it mam," Youngbae smiled and pecked her cheeks. 

"I'll be here with Yuri-sshi then," Yoona answered, looking at Jiyong.

Jiyong nodded and walked off with Youngbae. 

"They're such good buddies aren't they?" Yuri commented with a smile as they watched them walked away, towards the crowd. "They knew each other back in America. Their classmate, Hyoyeon always said that if it wasn't for the fact that Jiyong always cheated for him, this Dong Youngbae would never graduate from MIT."

"Cheating? Jiyong?" Yoona raised her brows in amazement. She didn't expect the all-so-serious and proper Kwon Jiyong had such a past.

"Yeahs! Hard to imagine isn't it?" Yuri chuckled. "They weren't such serious and formal characters back then. They were the troublemakers in MIT, the notorious ones. From playing truancy to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter