750901

Love & Being Loved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Appa. Umma."

 

"Halmeoni! Harabeoji!"

 

"Jungjobu! Jungjomu!"

 

That pretty much summed up my life already isn't it? 

 

Yes, it's complete. 

 

"Ahh, you guys came," I smiled as I caught my great grandson who ran into my arms. "How are you doing my little imp." 

 

"I miss you so much jungjomu!" He flashed his toothy grin at me. 

 

"Just say you miss jungjomu's sweet potato cake you brat," my granddaughter carried her son up and ruffled his hair as she greeted me politely. "Halmeoni~" 

 

"And I wonder where he gets that preference from~" I chuckled. "I remember someone used to always sneak into the kitchen to steal bites of my sweet potato cake when no one is looking." 

 

"Because it's really delicious!" She laughed embarrassingly. "Umma, halmeoni is making fun of me again!" 

 

"Yah Dong Jinri, fancy you being a mummy of two already and still whine like a child," Jiyoon came and gave me a hug. "Umma, how are you doing?" 

 

"Still alive I guess?" I smiled before letting out a few coughs. "But too bad, you guys can't taste the cake that I personally made."

 

"It's okay umma," Jinyoung came over and put his arms around his wife's shoulders. "I'm pretty sure you're a good teacher as well. The caretaker must have learnt every single step diligently."

 

"And that's why I always say Jinyoung has the sweetest lips ever. Just like his mum," I smiled and reached for his hand. "How's your umma?"

 

"She's coping well. Still misses appa every now and then but you know her. She's always optimistic," he smiled and patted my hands. "She said that you must go look for her and the both of you would ditch appa and go travelling together." 

 

"I see that Kwon Yuri is still thinking of spoiling our relationship after so many years," this was when Jiyong came from behind and shook his head. 

 

"And you still don't get her joke after so many years," I shook my head with a laugh. "Instead of spoiling our relationship, more like she's mocking at me. She knows I can't go anywhere without you then. And now, it's all the more impossible." 

 

"I still think halmeoni is the prettiest and sweetest lady on earth. Be it if she's on wheelchair or not," my grandson walked towards us and bent down, giving me a peck on the cheek. "Halmeoni~"

 

"Yah, Kwon Yoonhyun! Last time, you were a mummy's boy and now your son is a grandmother's boy?!" Jiyoon rolled her eyes in exasperation. 

 

"Says the one who just said her daughter being a mother of two already but still act like a child," Yoonhyun came over and shook his head, mocking at his sister. "You're just jealous over the fact that umma always favours me over you." 

 

"As if I don't have appa's favouritism~"

 

"Yah yah, you two," I spoke up with a chuckle. "Aren't you two embarrassed? Already at grandparents age and still acted like children." 

 

"Umma, correction. She is, I'm not," Yoonhyun corrected. 

 

"Yes yes. I'm just giving Yoonseung hints to have a family already. I want more great grandchildren to surround me," I gave a wink to my great grandson. 

 

"Halmeoni!" He laughed in response. "Why are you still so cheeky!" 

 

"You see, even your halmeoni is anxious. Let alone your umma," Soomin came over and knocked her son's head gently, nagging. "He's always telling me soon soon soon. But all I see is you flying around, attending conference after conference." 

 

"Yimu! He's using this excuse to cover the fact that he's using the chance to go on dates with his lover! I caught a girl pecking on your cheek before she got out of your car the other time Kwon Yoonseung~ The girl seems to be Kwon Cooperation employee I think. I've seen her before... Uhm... Right! She's my hubby's secretary!" 

 

"Ya-Yah! Dong Jinri!" Yoonseung's face turned red as he started to chase her around. 

 

"Chinjia... A CEO and a cardiologist acting like kids," Jiyoon shook her head and sighed.

 

"They remind me of the both of you," Jiyong laughed. 

 

My happy family. 

 

A little confusing about all the names? Let me do some explanations.

 

So, as you can see, after I gave birth to the twins Kwon Jiyoon and Kwon Yoonhyun, I stopped. Not that we don't have the financial support but I guess our kids took after their dad's jealousy virus. They didn't want us to have more babies and since we think that they've each other as growing companion would be more than enough, we didn't have more kids either. Then, there's Kwon Yuri and Dong Youngbae. Remember what Yuri said? That if Youngbae didn't perform well, there'd be no daughter for her. But thank god, Youngbae performed well enough to earn the queen's satisfaction and 3 years after Dong Jinyoung was born, Dong Baeli was born too. Then we've Sooyoung and Seunghyun who eventually got married after Jiyoon and Yoonhyun hit 8 years old and had given birth to a beautiful daughter a year after as well. Daesung and Tiffany got m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter