211119

Love & Being Loved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm home~" 

 

I called out happily. Yoona turned at the sound and threw me a pout immediately, to which I replied by raising my arms up innocently. 

 

"Such good life. Going to work and leaving the two monkeys to me," she scoffed and walked away to the kitchen. "Dinner will be ready soon~" 

 

"The kids gave you a hard time again?" I laughed as I removed my tie and cufflinks. 

 

"Go ask them yourself," she replied while helping Sooyoung to set the table. "Bring them down for dinner."

 

I shook my head in defeat at her reaction and went upstairs to the kids' room to find out what exactly did they do to anger their mum again. 

 

"The last time was destroying your mummy's favourite pot of plant by trying out your new fertilizer. What thing did you monkeys do this time round again to make your mummy so angry?"

 

I smiled as I opened the door and true enough, each of them stood at the corner of the room, facing the wall. 

 

"Daddy!" My little girl heard my voice and turned around, running into my arms. 

 

"Daddy's girl," my boy snorted as he walked towards me, acting like an adult. "Hey dad." 

 

"Mummy's boy," his sister responded, sticking her tongue out. 

 

"Yah!" 

 

"Araso araso," I stepped in before an argument broke out. "What did you guys do again? Your mummy looks real angry." 

 

"Ask Yoonhyun!" 

 

"Yah, you're the one that started pulling my hair!" 

 

"Alrights alrights! Cease fire," I sat both of them down and turned to my girl. "Jiyoon, you say first." 

 

"Yoonhyun shows me no sign of respect! I'm his older sister!"

 

"By two minutes only," Yoonhyun rolled his eyes. "She kept talking with Jinyoung. I just merely tried to end their call." 

 

"You're just jealous that I've Jinyoung while you have no one."

 

"W-Who says so!?"

 

"Because Chaerin yimu's girl is ignoring you~ You like Soomin!" 

 

"I-I don't! You like Jinyoung!" 

 

So that's why they quarrelled and no wonder Yoona got angry. I let out a defeated smile and tried to think of a way to calm them down.

 

"Hey kiddos," I spoke up and pointed at the portrait that hung on the wall. "You guys see that?" 

 

That finally got their attention as they quietened down.

 

"I always stare at it before I sleep. But still, I don't get it..." Jiyoon pursed her lips. "What are you doing appa? Why are you leaning against umma's stomach?" 

 

Yes. It's been 5 years. 5 years since the birth of Kwon Jiyoon and Kwon Yoonhyun. These two angels. Even though they're premature babies, they grew up healthily thankfully. Jiyoon takes the look of Yoona, a beauty since she was just a baby. Yoonhyun resembles me, earning the hearts of many girls, be it young or old. Like any other kids, they're angels when they're asleep, devils when they're awake. Accidents like that happen pretty frequently here in our house you see. 

 

"You idiot. Umma is pregnant!" 

 

"Yes yes," I laughed, ruffling Yoonhyun's hair. "Umma is pregnant. With you two monkeys." 

 

Both of them had the same reaction as they raised their brows at me curiously. Times like that, it melted my heart totally. Both of them took Yoona's genes, having a pair of big doe eyes, eyes that can speak volumes, eyes that can charm millions. 

 

"Umma had a hard time when she's giving birth to you guys," I pulled them both into my arms as they sat on each of my lap. "Giving birth is already hard and giving birth to twins is even tougher."

 

I was showing them the photo of me kneeling in front and resting my ears on Yoona's tummy blissfully while she my head. It was her second trimester and it was so hard on her, having to carrying twice the weight around. I particuarly love the moments of us interacting with the kids in her tummy and hence decided to photograph this beautiful memory down, to also serve as a reminder to the kids of how much their mother had gone through to bring them to this earth. 

 

"Jiyoon ah," I looked at Jiyoon and pinched her nose affectionately. "Yoonhyun is just protective of you. Even though appa is younger, I remember being very protective of my noona too. It's good that Yoonhyun is concern about you. You'll meet lots of boys next time, but one thing you must remember is, there's no other boy that will dote you more than your daddy and brother. Understand?"

 

She nodded obediently. 

 

"And Kwon Yoonhyun," I turned to my boy and lectured. "Even though you're two minutes younger only, she's still your noona technically. Didn't we always teach you guys to have respect? I know you just want to protect your sister but put it in a nicer way? Your noona had been supporting you ever since you're in umma's stomach. You know you'd been pressing down on her for almost 8 months? You guys had lived inside your mummy's tummy together for 8 months. I'm sure the bond between you guys will be so strong that when you talk to Jiyoon nicely, she'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter