150902

Love & Being Loved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yes. I'm going to walk with him till the very end but I need his co-operation too. It takes two hands to clap so I can't be creating happiness all by myself. Remember what he'd said? He said it's till forever ends. So let's see how he's gonna keep this going.

 

"Yoona? Yoona..." 

 

I struggled to open my eyes at the sound of the voice. I swam out of my sleep and opened my eyes blearily, a worried expression coming into focus. 

 

"Uhm..." I wanted to reply but what came out from my lips was a hoarse reply. 

 

"Aishhh. I knew that you'll fall sick," I shuddered as Jiyong's hand came into contact with my forehead. "How are you feeling?"

 

"Just tired..." I tried to give a radiant smile which most probably came out weak anyway. 

 

"I'm going to call Dr. Choi in. You must have caught a cold yesterday," he gave me a defeated smile as he my forehead gently, wanting to walk off. 

 

"I want you to stay..." I caught hold of his wrist, whining cutely. 

 

For a split second, we stared at each other, in surprise. To be honest, even I myself was shocked. What did I just do?! Did I just acted like a child in front of him?! Not too sure if I was running high fever or that I was truly embarrassed, I could feel my cheeks burning up. 

 

"Araso araso. I'm not going anywhere," he chuckled, leaning in to give me a kiss on the forehead. "But Dr. Choi needs to check on you. Let me just grab my phone and give him a call?"

 

I nodded embarrassingly. He was grinning dumbly as he grabbed his phone and dialled for Dr. Choi. He held his phone on one hand, wrapping my hand in the other. He continued to smile at me as he described the situation to Dr. Choi. He was smiling so bright that I couldn't help but be infected too. 

 

Why did I only notice this warm smile until now? 

 

The smile that would only be meant for me. 

 

"He said that it should be just a minor flu but he'd be dropping by later. Have more sleep first?" He hung the phone and my head again, brows furrowing. "You're burning."

 

"I'm fine," I smiled as I stretched out my hand, grabbing his. "I'm not sleepy. I just want to talk to you..."

 

"Uhm? You're suppose to be taking plently of rest," he pursed his lips, tidying my hair. "We'll talk when you're feeling better okay?" 

 

"I just wanna talk. Pleaseeeeee." I guess this is the perk of being a pregant lady. Your hormones and emotions seemed to have gone all haywire and even though you'd just patched up with your husband, you could easily whine your way through. 

 

"Alrights alrights. Just half an hour okay," he let out a defeated smile. "What do you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter