151008

Love & Being Loved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Like all normal couples, Yoona and I quarrel too. 

 

"Babe~" 

 

"I said go away! You idiot!" 

 

Like this. 

 

"You got to understand! This is a business meal. I HAVE to attend!" I caught hold of the pillow thrown at me and sighed, taking a seat beside her. "I promise I'll buy back your favourite chocolate cake okays?"

 

"Don't treat me like a kid and you reeked! Go away!" She huffed and pushed me away, standing up. "I told you not to smoke anymore!" 

 

"I stopped! But I'm really st-" 

 

"You liar!" She snapped, cutting my sentence off. "You still continue to drink and smoke!" 

 

"Yoong," I tried to keep my cool as I explained. "I know smoking is bad for the baby and like what I've promised, I stopped smoking. I'd changed into social smoking. You know I can't cut down on these two things totally if I still want to run a business. You can't expect me to drink milk while discussing a business contract right?" 

 

"Well, why not?" She glared at me, arms folded across her chest, showing no sign of joke. 

 

I looked at my watch and was getting frustrated. Recently, her mood swings had been really drastic, harping on even the slightest thing. I tried to pacify her each and every time but well, I guess a person has his limits too. With the new contract signed just last week, there was a lot of work to be done and since it was a big project I had to handle it personally. I was under immense stress and she certainly did not make it any better. 

 

"Look, I really have to go now," I sighed and put on my tuxedo. "I'll be back as soon as I can okay?" 

 

"Let's see whether you'll still see me when you come back!" She shouted and continued to throw pillows at me as I walked out, closing the door behind me with a loud thud.

 

"I hate you Kwon Jiyong!" 

 

Man, this is harder than I though. 

 

I was in an utter bad mood after the quarrel with Yoona and yet, I've to continue to put on a smile to entertain the guests. Though it wasn't the first time we quarrelled over this matter, with the first time being me puking all over the floor after a night of drinking with one of the business partners, my heart felt uneasy. 

 

"Let's see whether you'll still see me when you come back!"

 

This wasn't the first time she said this. Nowadays, she has been using this line. Kind of threatening and I'd grown tired of it but on this particular day, my heart didn't feel quite right. She was in tears when she was saying this, totally unlike the past. What if...

 

"Jaesuk ah. Let's go!"

 

I rushed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter