151001

Love & Being Loved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

By the time we returned, the morning sun had fully risen, sunrays seeping into every corner of the mansion, warming our home. 

 

Home.

 

"It's so beautiful..." 

 

Yoona looked at the surroundings and awed in amazement. Since we arrived at night yesterday, she didn't get the chance to see the interior of the mansion clearly. And... We were too busy to check it out yesterday anyway.

 

"I'll show you around after our breakfast okays?" I wrapped my arms around her shoulders and gave her a wink. 

 

She nodded excitedly and linked her arms around my mine as we made our way to the dining table. She insisted in preparing breakfast for us in return for all the surprises I prepared for her but guess what? I think it was more of the fact that she didn't want us both to have an unpleasant breakfast. God knows what would happen if I was the one cooking. So, I was more than happy and willing to let her cook. 

 

"It smells nice~" I wrapped my arms around her waist, resting my chin on her shoulder as I took a sniff. 

 

"Tsk, go set the table. I'll be ready in a few," she elbowed my stomach gently, giving her command. 

 

"Yes mdm!" 

 

Setting the table and taking a seat thereafter, I looked into the kitchen and was rewarded with a perfect view. A view that I could stare forever and still, the smile on my face would not falter. There Yoona stood, doing a taste check on our food, pursing her lips and eventually letting out a satisfied grin. By now, she had already passed her first trimester, the baby bump getting more obvious if she didn't wear loose-fitting shirts. Watching her each and every move, there wasn't a doubt in me that she would be the perfect mother to our children.

 

"What are you staring at again?" She waved her hand in front of me, snapping me out of my thoughts.

 

"Just wondering how can someone be that beautiful even when she's cooking," I blinked and gave her a charming smile. 

 

"Pfttt, save it!" She snorted and began to dig in. "I'm not a fantastic cook. I can only cook noodles and american breakfast."

 

"That's more than enough," I chuckled, slicing a piece of bacon, feeding her. "I need a wife, not a helper."

 

"I'll tell that to Yuri next time I see her," she ate it generously and laughed. "I was planning on picking up more culinary skills from her."

 

"If it's tiring, then forget it," I commented, slicing another piece for myself. "We've Sooyoung around isn't it. Besides, you're working now. The last thing I want is for you to tire out yourself."

 

"Work... They..." 

 

"Uhm?" I looked up and raised my brows at her. "Something happened at work?" 

 

"No-Nothing!" She shook her head and diverted the topic. "Hurry up and eat! I want to tour the mansion!" 

 

Judging from her expression, something must have happened at work. She must be hidding something from me but I allowed her nonetheless. Of course, not without making a mental note to myself to look into this matter. 

 

"Here's Sooyoung's room. The guest rooms... You know, if Seohyun or Yuri and Youngbae want to dropby for a stay or something..." 

 

After breakfast, I washed the dishes and with her arms linking around mine, I showed her around the mansion, starting from the ground floor. I showed her the various rooms before bringing her outside to the backyard where it was linked to the beach.

 

"I changed almost the entire landscape of the backyard but I decided to leave this as it is," I smiled as I held her hand into mine, walking towards the bench. "This bench was built by the former owners."

 

"What's so special about this?" She took a glance at the old wooden bench before looking at me with her wide eyes full of curiousity. 

 

I chuckled at her child-like expression as we stood down to take a closer l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter