151022

Love & Being Loved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Babe! Open the door! I'm sorry okay! Babe!" 

 

"Go awayyyyy! I don't wanna see you!" 

 

"I'm not going until I see you!" 

 

"Go away Kwon Jiyong! Stop agitating her already! Dong Youngbae don't you dare let him in! I'll kick you out too! Guys are all like that!" 

 

"Yoona ah! Hear me out!" I continued to bang on the door with protests and curses ringing from the other end. I felt eyes on me as I turned to my side and saw Chaerin smirking at me. "W-What..." 

 

"You've an appointment with the chairman of Kim Corporation in..." She took a look at her Fendi wristwatch and said in a matter of fact tone. "10 minutes time." 

 

"Dammit..." I cursed under my breath and weighed the seriousness of the two before sighing. "Alrights. Let's go..." 

 

Of course, not without telling my wife about it. 

 

"Yoong! I'm going to have to go now! I'll be back later!"

 

You must be wondering what on earth happened. Why did Yoona run away from home and most importantly, why did Chaerin appear again. Well, these have to be traced all the way back to two weeks ago... Remember two weeks ago after Yoona threw a tantrum, we quarrelled and patched up after that? 

 

Yes yes, and the whole misfortunate puking incident. 

 

I'm risking my life to send you this. Best of luck. 

- Bae 

Voice recording: Mwuh? I told him to go away and he really left?! Yah! That stupid Kwon Jiyong! He ! I hate him! 

 

"Yah, stop laughing," I switched off the recording of Yoona's shouts immediately and glared at both Jaesuk who was in front suppressing his chuckles and Chaerin who was sneering beside me. "Am I to be blame that my wife has now become a monster?"

 

"Come on. Yoona is a pregnant lady. Not a monster."

 

Lee Chaerin. Remember the other time when she decided to leave for Italy after knowing that her love for me would be unrequited? So she left for Italy and a few months later, she's back. Under whose instruction? 

 

Im Yoona's. 

 

After the whole-throwing-tantrum-night, Yoona became normal again and one day, she just brought up the topic about Chaerin casually. I answered honestly that Chaerin was indeed a capable secretary who knew me really well and could organise things much better and firmer than this current one and so, the following day, Chaerin appeared in Kwon Corporation, smirking away. Yoona had asked her back, stating that with the new contracts and all, I'm bound to get busy and Chaerin is the only one that could keep up with my pace. 

 

Which is pretty true. 

 

"Do I still need to prepare mints, perfume and chocolate cake?" Jaesuk asked before I alighted. 

 

"No," I sighed, knowing perfectly that it wouldn't work this time round. "Oh, but please change the perfume brand Jaesuk. I think I would need it for the next few months. It nearly got me into trouble the other time." 

 

"Okey dokey," Jaesuk laughed. 

 

However, after Chaerin came and we got into real business, being so caught up with work, Yoona's temper started to act up again. She threw tantrums and it finally exploded two days ago when I returned home late after a dinner. She stormed out of the house and since she didn't exactly have any good friends, she went straight to Yuri's and Youngbae's house to seek refuge which Yuri, of course, welcomed her with open arms and denied my entry despite my pleas. I tried for the next two days and well... You can see the outcome already. 

 

"I think you should really stop smirking at your boss, Lee Chaerin," I complained, leaning myself against the chair as we finally see the chairman of Kim Corporation off. "Aren't you afraid that I'll sack you?"

 

"Oh please. Try sacking me off and you'll have another offense written in your record," she folded her arms across her chest and smirked again. "Don't forget I'm asked to return by who~" 

 

"Tell me why do women that're close to me always overpower me?" I sighed in defeat. "First Yoona, then Yuri and now, you." 

 

"It's because you respect us," she finally let out a smile. "And you love Yoona." 

 

I looked at her and after finding no signs of teasing or whatsoever, I broke into a satisfied grin. 

 

"In case if you're wondering why Yoona is angry with you," she shrugged her shoulders. "The reason is not me."

 

"Eh?" I raised my brows at her.

 

"Come on Jiyong!" She let out an exasperated sigh. "She's the one who employed me back! If I was a threat to her, she wouldn't even have asked me to return! That would be equivalent of using a stone to smash her own toes! When she contacted me the other time, I had told her honestly that I'd no plans on returning because I'd found my beau in Italy, but her words touched me."

 

"What did she tell you?" 

 

"She said she loves you," a smile appeared on her face as she recalled. "She told me that you're bound to suffer if I'm not back to help you out. She's pregnant now and there's a limit to how far she can help you. She doesn't want to see you so tired and stressed and wanted me to help you out. She said even if I don't like you anymore, base on our close boss-subordinate relationship, I should help you out too. And of course, the salary was too lucrative to reject."

 

Wow... Since

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter