151002

Love & Being Loved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"This is not it. It's not even suppose to be like that! Go change it!" 

 

I threw the document back to the employee in front of me, giving a frustrated sigh. 

 

"How do you know it's not supposed to be like that? You're not even here for so long..." 

 

"Come again?" 

 

I was rubbing my temples when I heard the soft murmurings. I looked up and stared at the employee in disbelief. After taking a two days break with Jiyong to celebrate our anniversary, we were thrown back to work the next day. Honestly, I was facing some difficulties in this new position. Well, not some but quite a fair bit. Since I took over this position and was absent for a few months, I didn't click with the subordinates. Most of them were strangers while the others were acquaintances. Just like the very first time when I took over the overseas purchasing manager position, they were dissatisfied. They must be thinking that I had climbed up to where I was using the title of Mrs Kwon. Couldn't blame them I would say. I mean, I had swapped position with Daesung, the employer that all subordinates love. Heard that he was a boss that everyone loves and adores. So when he's being swapped, of course they would be unhappy. 

 

"You should just stay at home to recuperate and give birth Mrs Kwon! Y-You-You aren't even fit for this job! D-Daesung-s-shi is a-a much b-better candidate!" 

 

The employee stuttered but voiced out her dissatisfaction nonetheless. Park Bom. I've long heard about this name even when I was still in the overseas purchasing department. She was a cold and serious but very competent worker. She had served as this department secretary for several years now and the only employer she had approved of was none other than Kwon Jiyong. Oh, and now Kang Daesung. 

 

At times like this, I kind of miss my former department. I miss Taeyeon and Jessica. Wonder how they are coping with Daesung as their new boss. Are they helping him well? 

 

"Look. Bom-sshi, I ack-"

 

"Sha jang nim!"

 

I was interrupted by the surprised tone and thereafter, a fall of footsteps. Behind Bom, I saw someone walking towards us. 

 

By that someone, I mean the chairman of this corporation. 

 

And oh, he happened to be my husband too.

 

"What happened to not keeping things from each other?"

 

Jiyong sat on the couch across me, crossing his arms and raised his brows in anger. 

 

"Aigoo~ It's n-nothing b-big! I wasn't hiding anything!" I took a seat beside him quickly, rubbing my face against his arm, trying to appease him. 

 

"You call the entire department boycotting you not a big thing?" He continued his straight face, not buying my cuteness at all. 

 

"Come on~ It's not that exaggerating! They wouldn't dare to boycott me. I'm Mrs KWON!" I chuckled guiltily, squeezing my brain juice to think of ideas to calm him down.

 

"If it wasn't for the fact that you accidentally leaked out over at the dining table yesterday morning, I guess I would forever be kept in the dark," he continued to chide. "You better come clean now before I start firing innocent people, Yoona."

 

"Alrights alrights!" I gave a sigh, knowing that he's really angry this time round. "It's nothing much... Maybe because I wasn't here for quite a few months, I'm having a SLIGHTLY hard time communicating with the subordinates."

 

"Bom is giving you a hard time? I'll-"

 

"A-Anniyo! Don't fire her! She's competent!" I cut him off immediately, linking my arms around his and whined. "Ji~~~ I know you're concerned about me but I'm really fine! No one is bullying me here I assure you."

 

"If I didn't ask people to check out the situation here for me, I wouldn't even know you're getting bullied here," he scoffed before letting out a smirk. "Who says I'm going to fire Bom? She's a competent worker. I love my wife but of course, I've to be a reasonable employer too. I was just planning to transfer her away." 

 

"Y-Yah! Kwon Ji Yong!" I hit his arm in embarrassment. This guy. He's really getting better with his words. 

 

"Araso araso," he chuckled and wrapped his arm around my shoulders comfortably. "Jokes aside. If you're really having difficulties, I'll transfer Jessica and Taeyeon over. They miss you and Daesung is fine with it too." 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter