150906

Love & Being Loved
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Am I seeing things? It's only..." I looked up at the clock hanging on the wall and gaped. "7AM!" 

 

"Yah yah, lower down your volume," he stifled a yawn as he ruffled his hair. "I wake up at this kind of timing for work alrights." 

 

"Keyword: for work. Kwon sha jang nim does not wake up this early to PREPARE BREAKFAST," I teased. "The power of love~" 

 

"Aishhh. She just recovered from flu, I don't want to tire her out," he said embarrassingly. "Need any help?" 

 

"Yeahs, whisk the egg. If you know that is," I chuckled, handing him the bowl of egg as I poured the batter into the pan. 

 

"Of course I know! I'm Kwon Jiyong!" 

 

"It's precisely because you're Kwon Jiyong that's why I'm worried," I laughed as I flipped the pancake over, satisfied with the golden brown colour. "Tell me when was the last time Kwon Jiyong ever stepped into a kitchen to cook." 

 

"I cooked when I was staying in the dorm with Bae alrights," he protested. 

 

"And that was... at least 5 years back?" I flipped the pancake once more and served it on a plate. "And I remembered him telling me you almost burn down the entire kitchen while frying an EGG. I'm amazed. That's why I say Kwon Jiyong never fails to amaze me."

 

"And look who's the one helping you now and who's still enjoying his deep slumber," he smirks. 

 

"I told him to sleep in," I replied, attending to the strips of bacon as they spit on the stove. "He'd most likely be more of a nuisance than helper in here." 

 

"I'll remember to convey that to him," he chuckled. "Why don't you guys employ helpers?"

 

"Be sure to do that. I tell him that all the time," I shrugged. "We don't really like having strangers in our house. We do have cleaners coming in daily to clean up the house but that's about it. But Bae is insisting on employing one permanent helper now that my tummy is getting bigger." 

 

"Best husband award goes to Dong Youngbae~"

 

"Says the one who employed one helper and trained her personally just so that she could tend to his wife perfectly~" I teased. "I don't have the luxury of having a helper like Sooyoung that I can trust totally~" 

 

"I'll convey this to Bae too and let him find a Sooyoung no.2." 

 

"Yeahs, teach him a pointer or two," I pouted. "Maybe I should be like Yoona. Give him a scare and he'll treasure me more."

 

"I think she gave me more than just a scare," he shook his head in defeat as he talked about Yoona. 

 

"Isn't that why you love her more?" I smiled and patted his shoulder. "Thank god you guys didn't divorce. I would be depressed if that really did happen."

 

"And I would be d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter