Get Lucky

Dis·Interested

 

 

“You’ve been avoiding me.” Chanyeol says bluntly out of the blue one day. He and Baekhyun have been accidentally locked in the Student Council room. It’s after school hours. It’s a Friday. And Chanyeol finally picked up on something. Finally. But it was merely a tiny fact. “I said, you’ve been avoiding me.” Chanyeol repeats himself and watches as Baekhyun visibly swallows, eyes darting around the room. “Why?”

 

“I don’t know what you’re talking about and let’s not discuss it anymore and instead find a way out of here.” Baekhyun waves a hand and walks to one of the windows. For the love that is all good why did they have to have the Student Council chamber in the seventh floor. “The window is out of the options.”

 

Chanyeol takes a seat in his usual position and Baekhyun does the same, sitting at the head of the table. They sit in silence for about five minutes before Chanyeol brings the previous topic back up. “Why?” Baekhyun sighs.

 

“Let’s leave it alone.”

 

Chanyeol stays quiet. He regrets it after a janitor finds them and he’s lying on his bed, arm covering his eyes. Byun baekhyun would not leave his thoughts and it was a Friday, which means he couldn’t see the smaller male till Monday.

 

 


 

Or so that’s what Chanyeol thought but Luhan and Sehun had showed up at his house Saturday night and dragged him to a party. It was on full blast when they arrived. A few guys and girls alike, running around with their tops off. This wasn’t Chanyeol’s comfort zone so as expected, he stayed and watched from a corner, drinking moderately and responsibly. Nothing really catches his eyes. He takes glances at the topless girls from time to time but other than that, he’s purely disinterested and disengaged from the scene.

 

Chanyeol takes little notes though. Like of the couple making out in the darker corner of the room as if it was a private place. He thinks he saw a glance of Chen and Suho earlier, trying to control these animals. And Kai and Lay, working their dance skills on a makeshift stage made of unsteady tables. He could’ve read a book by now and studied for a test or something but all those thoughts are pulled away when his eyes lands on Byun Baekhyun. The cause of his lack of sleep last night.

 

Chanyeol watched as the President shamelessly move those sinful hips to the music. It put girls to shame in his opinion. But what was most surprising to Chanyeol was how indecent Baekhyun was. He hadn’t struck Chanyeol that way. Maybe Baekhyun did kiss everything that moves. Maybe it really is a casual greeting for the said male. The pang in Chanyeol’s chest wants to convince him that he’s special but that didn’t seem to be the case. The pang of mild anger was there but rational thinking flew out the window as Chanyeol marched himself over to where Baekhyun was being handed shots after shots and decides to drag him out of the place. He got a couple of hoots and whistles when Baekhyun slurred words at him before the side of his neck. Chanyeol is ignoring every reaction his body has towards Baekhyun’s touches. His priority is to take this male home. Baekhyun is completely faced.

 

“Trying your luck with Byun Baek?!” Someone hollers behind him. “Should be easy! He’s completely out! I would’ve ed him if you weren’t taking him home. Right there on the dance flo-” There was a loud splash and drunken laughter. The anger that boils within Chanyeol was very clear now. How dare he disrespect Baekhyun like that and talk about such a beautiful person that way. So to say, Chanyeol lost a shoe.

 

 


 

It’s a little past two thirty when Chanyeol arrives home. He trudges up to his room with an unconscious Baekhyun in tow. He really shouldn’t even be worrying about the President. The said man has been ignoring him all week. They haven’t been walking together to work nor home. It was beginning to take its toll on Chanyeol. He hadn’t realized how much he actually enjoyed Baekhyun’s company walking to and from work. Now that Chanyeol’s thought about it, he doesn’t want to admit to it. Baekhyun is growing on him to almost past an acquaintance status. He might even qualify as a friend. Hell, he is a friend. He’s faced and Chanyeol is helping him out.

 

Chanyeol is none so gentle when he throws Baekhyun on his bed and watches him barely make it before falling onto the floor. “.” The taller curses to himself before picking Baekhyun up off the floor, bridal style and dropping him onto his king sized bed. Don’t get your hopes up. Chanyeol is poor, this bed was a hand me down.

 

The giant tries his luck at prying off Baekhyun’s skin tight jeans off and he has a bit of problems when he gets it down to his ankles. Distracted by Baekhyun’s hairless legs. “Does he wax it? Shave it?” He pets the President’s leg which was as smooth as a newborn dolphin but quickly realizes how ing weird it was and stops to focus back on getting Baekhyun almost and comfortable.

 

We all know what comes next. Just like any teenage boy would do to their unconscious beautiful friend who’s sprawled out for them. Well, he first goes out of the room to fetch a few things before coming back and locking the door behind him. So here it is. Just like any teenage boy would do, Chanyeol slips into bed and covers Byun Baekhyun with the extra blanket he just got and tucks him in snugly on his side of the bed for the night before slipping under his own covers and sleeping with his mind at ease, knowing Baekhyun wouldn’t be in someone else's bed tonight. Who knows what might’ve happened if Chanyeol didn’t drag the little male out of that party.

One last thing. “Goodnight, Baekhyun.” He receives a sigh of content and some mumbled incomprehensible gibberish.

 

 


Author's Note

Yes, it is what you think it is. A short Chanyeol-ish PoV. /Gasps/