Twice the Meat, Better the Meat

Dis·Interested

 

 “Oh god, I hate everything.” Baekhyun sat up, one hand clutching the side of his head. The lights in the room he was currently in was way too bright and everything needed to stop ing spinning before he sets the whole place on fire. Once the President got a grip on himself and the room, he slowly made his way to the bathroom, stripping along the way. Baekhyun had a mental check list going. Shower then search for Chanyeol. Whoever this Bo Young is, he’s going to rip her hair out.

 

Suho rolled out of bed in quite a literal manner once Baekhyun exited the shower, feeling fully refreshed. The Student Council Vice President groaned in pain, body lying almost lifelessly on the lavishly carpeted floor. Baekhyun cursed under his breath after realizing none of them had any spare clothes. Well, he still had his wallet on him, so he can shop later. For now, the President kept his bathrobe on and shamelessly searched for Chanyeol.

 

 


 

It’s around one in the afternoon when everyone was fully awake and showered. Luhan and Sehun were , sharing a blanket together. The rest of them were rather themselves, trying not to check each other out. They had played rock, paper, scissors as to decide who would go down shopping for all of them. Chen collapsed dramatically onto his knees, right in front of Suho’s crotch when Xiumin suddenly kicked the door open, carrying a multitude of shopping bags on each arm.

 

“Didn’t expect you all to get it on while I was out shopping for clothes.”

 

Suho rolled his eyes, moving away from Chen’s face being too close to his and around to Xiumin, rummaging through the bags and tossing clothes around while the others fought for them like the annual Hunger Games. “We didn’t get it on, Xiumin.”

 

“I wanted to.” Yixing mumbled. “But Kyungsoo tied me to the bed.” Kyungsoo rolled his eyes, getting dressed silently in one corner of the room. Kai, not so subtly watching him dress.

 

Yixing decided since he was and spread out on a bed, it’s not going to matter if he calls Kai out. “Kai, if you’re going to stare at Kyungsoo like that, you might as well be ing him in front of us.”

 

Kai turned to Yixing unamused, before trying to suffocate him with a pillow. “I wasn’t staring at him.” Yixing was laughing against the pillow on his face, saying inappropriate things that were thankfully muffled out.

 

“Is everyone dressed?” Suho yelled above everyone, all comotion stopping as he scanned over them. “Except for Yixing. Someone untie him so he can dress and does anyone know where the hell Baekhyun is?” The Vice President directed his question at Xiumin.

 

“Don’t look at me. When I left, all of you were out.” The Treasurer crossed his arms, shrugging.

 

Suho massaged his temple. “I swear to , I shouldn't have invited Chanyeol into the Student Council. Everything has become such a pain in the but we’ve been making so much money because Baekhyun’s so happy he’s around. I don’t know if I should cry from happiness or frustration.”

 

Chen sighed. “I’d honestly you off if it makes you feel better.” Everyone turned to the Secretary. “It was a joke. Just trying to lighten up the mood.” Kyungsoo scoffed in the far corner of the room.

 

“Anyways.” Suho changed the subject. “Our main priority is finding Baekhyun’s jiggly .”

 

“It does jiggle.” Kai added, earning him a smack upside the head from Kyungsoo.

 

“Okay. We go in pairs. Kai, Kyungsoo. Chen with me. Luhan, Sehun. Tao with Xiumin. And Yixing, you’re coming with me and Chen.” Yixing made an offhand joke about wanting to come with them in a different sense, making Chen’s face heat up at the mental image. “Make sure you have your phones and call us if you happen to run in to Chanyeol as well. Tackle him to the ground and tie him up if you need to.”

 

Everyone did that team hand in the center thing before running off in pairs, on a hunt.

 

 


 

Baekhyun by now has calmed down a little. He has received plenty of questioning looks due to wandering around in a bathrobe but he was more concerned by the fact he was most likely lost in this gigantic hotel. The President hadn’t known how. But somehow, he ended up being herded in with a bunch of people to perform in a childrens party, having found himself being shoved inside a bright, bubblegum pink bunny suit with an overly large round head. Floppy pink ears, looked all too ridiculous and long. Baekhyun stood before children at the party, unsure what the hell to do since he was here by mistake in the first place.

 

Well, unfortunately for Baekhyun, one of the seven year olds didn’t appreciate the fact he was lame and didn’t dance with the other animals and landed an awfully powerful kick to his shin. Well, unfortunately for the kid, Baekhyun was having a day and kicked him back before sprinting out of the party, still wearing the bunny suit.

 

Kicking that child was probably one of the best things he’s done today. As the President was running down the hall of the hotel, as if being chased by a greyhound,he ran into someone familiar. Well, he ran into a girl and knocked her down, not bothering to get up while she yelled under him, still staring at the taller male standing near them.

 

“Excuse me, I’d like to kindly ask you to get off my fiancé.” The deep voice made its way through the bunny mascot’s head into Baekhyun’s ears.

 

Did he hear that right? Did Chanyeol call this girl his fiancé? “What the is wrong with you?!” Baekhyun jumped to his feet, ready to beat the  out of Chanyeol. The girl was ready to do the same thing to him, tugging at the bunny’s floppy ears harshly before shoving him against a wall.

 

“That’s what you get for running into me and not apologizing. Annoying .”

 

“Bo Young, please. Honey, let’s just-”

 

Honey? Baekhyun’s ears perked up, his body overheating inside the bunny suit. “Park Chanyeol.” The President growled. To him, the name sounded clearly inside the mascot head but the other two had no idea what the hell he had just said. Bo Young thought it sounded like an insult and smacked the bunny head. “I don’t hit girls but all’s fair in love and war.” Baekhyun screeched before tackling the girl onto the ground. Chanyeol was yelling for security, trying to stop Baekhyun’s soft paws from hitting Bo Young’s face repeatedly but the small male in the bunny suit was already up on his feet running before security could even get there. The President had run back to where Bo Young still laid on the floor before sending a powerful kick to Chanyeol’s crotch, sending him to fall next to her. “You two deserve each other!” Baekhyun gave them the finger inside his suit.

 

When the guards got there, there was no man in a bunny suit. “No offense Hanyeol, but you and Bo Young sound like you hit a joint or something. Maybe even lacking sleep.”

 

“My balls don’t hurt from lack of sleep, Jun.”

 

 


 

Papa Park sat across the restaurant table from his wife, silently sipping his tea before getting on with it. “Where is Chanyeol? We both had an agreement. You keep one child, I keep the other.”

 

Hei Ryung rolled her eyes at her husband. “Relax, my Young Ho.” She laughs inwardly to herself. “Sorry. Relax, dear. I’ll give Chanyeol back. I just need him to accompany me to a meeting because I can’t find my child. He’s somewhere running around with Bo Young.”

 

“Do you honestly know how much frustration you’ve caused me and Chanyeol’s boyfriend?”

 

Hei Ryung raised an eyebrow. “Chanyeol has a boyfriend?” She paused from sipping her tea.

 

Papa Park bounced in his seat, his elegant blonde curls bouncing a bit. Hei Ryung felt the need to rip it off his head. It wasn't fair her husband was more beautiful than her. “Well, technically they aren’t together since Chanyeol rejected Baekhyun.”

 

“That boy is going to be alone forever if he keeps going on like this. He should’ve been the one engaged to Bo Young because Hanyeol is perfectly charming.” Hei Ryung waved a hand.

 

“Excuse you but my-”

 

“Our.” Hei Ryung interjected but Papa Park ignored her.

 

“My Chanyeol is perfectly charming. Now, order some fancy tuna. I don’t often go to high class restaurants.” Papa Park mumbled, scanning over the menu.

 

“You would if you visited me more often, dear.” Her husband just waved a hand before flipping his hair over his shoulder. Hei Ryung couldn't help but find him beautiful.

 

 

 


 

“Stupid Park Chanyeol with his stupid fiancé and stupid, stupid, stupid!” Baekhyun yelled, angrily taking his bunny head off before kicking it down the stairwell he was currently sitting and sulking at. How could Chanyeol possibly throw him away that fast? The giant probably never wanted him in the first place.

 

“Park Chanyeol is the worst.” Baekhyun let out a bitter laugh, refusing to acknowledge he was crying.

 

 


 

Chanyeol’s head throbbed in pain as he stirred awake, his surroundings being completely unfamiliar. There was nothing but a note next to the table indicating he would be picked up at two to give him any clue as to what the hell was going on, only remembering he was abducted. He inwardly cursed the people who had kidnapped him. They ruined his plan to apologize to Baekhyun. Now, the Student Council President surely would ignore him harder, if it was even possible at this point.

 

“I gotta get the hell out of here.” The giant decided, walking out of the room that had no guards whatsoever. What kind of kidnapper leaves his captive without guards? Not like it mattered to Chanyeol. He continued to make his way down the hall, stopping near the stairs when he hears sniffles. “It could be haunted.” Chanyeol tells himself but goes down to check it out anyways, like those people who die first in horror movies.

 

What he doesn’t expect to find is Baekhyun, clearly crying into his giant stuffed paws, wearing a giant bubblegum pink onesie of some sort with matching stuffed bunny feet shoes. “Baekhyun?” Chanyeol hurries down the stairs, catching himself when he nearly fell to his death. “Baekhyun, why are you crying?” Chanyeol received a smack to the face with Baekhyun stuffed paws.

 

“I hate you. You’re dumb, leave me alone.” The President continued to hit him, losing strength with each hit. “You’re stupid.”

 

“Yeah, I know. Really dumb for rejecting someone like you, right?” Chanyeol offered a lopsided grin that tugged at Baekhyun’s heart.

 

“Well yeah, clearly but I understand if you like s better than my flat chest. Actually, no, I don’t understand because I’m obviously smoking hot and I have way more curves than your so called fiancé.” Baekhyun began to complain, ignoring the confused look on Chanyeol’s face. “And to be honest, her chest might as well be as flat as mine and she looks like Xiumin. If you want to go out with someone like her, go out with Xiumin because I bet he can moves his way better than her-”

 

“Baekhyun, what the hell are you talking about?” Chanyeol cupped a hand over the President’s mouth before letting go to let him answer. Baekhyun angrily took the stupid stuffed paws off before grabbing Chanyeol by the hair and harshly tugging and shaking him. “Baek! Stop! Ow!”

 

Baekhyun finally let go, only to slide his hands down to caress Chanyeol’s face before smacking him and getting up. “I was talking about your dumb being engaged yet you played with me!” The President ran before Chanyeol could recover, cupping the side of his face that Baekhyun had slapped. When the giant finally got up and ran after the smaller, Baekhyun was long gone.

 

“. Is rejection suppose to hurt this much for both sides?” Chanyeol rubbed his reddening cheek.

 

 

 


 

Soft pads of stuffed bunny shoes sounded around the hotel as Baekhyun ran, retreating into an elevator, only to cry out of surprise when he finds Chanyeol was in it as well. “Aw , Chanyeol. Curse you and your long legs.”

 

“Chanyeol?” The taller asked.

 

“Yeah, you idiot.” Baekhyun huffed, pressing the elevator nonstop before crying out when it suddenly stops. “No, no, no, no! I’m sorry!”

 

“Excuse me.” The other male sounded completely calm. “But my names isn’t Chanyeol. It’s Hanyeol.”

 

Baekhyun stomped his feet. “That’s what I said, didn’t I?”

 

“No, you said Chanyeol. There is no letter C in my name. It’s just Hanyeol and you’re the little the kicked me in the nuts earlier. You’re dead.” Hanyeol calmly explained before lunging for Baekhyun, who screamed, neither of them realizing the elevator had picked back up and moved to the next floor.

 

Once the doors dinged open, Baekhyun found himself being pried away from Hanyeol by protective arms. The deep voice that sounded above him nearly gave him a fright. “What the hell do you think you’re doing to Baekhyun?!” Baekhyun had never heard Chanyeol sound so upset.

 

“Oh, you’re here.” The other who looked exactly like Chanyeol dusted himself off and stepped out of the elevator. “You’re who he’s probably looking for, Chanyeol. He kicked me earlier.”

 

“I’m gonna go ahead and assume you’re the reason he was crying and I have every right to kick your , Hanyeol.”

 

Chanyeol lightly set Baekhyun down before rolling his sleeves up when Baekhyun suddenly spoke up. “What kind of knock off name is Hanyeol?” The two brothers looked at him. With Chanyeol, amused and Hanyeol, offended.

 

  

 


Author's Note

I do what I want.