Of Silver Platters

Dis·Interested

 

 

"Dinner is served." The pretty lady tells Chanyeol before she removes the cover on the silver platter, revealing the most delicious thing he has ever laid his eyes on. An extremely Baekhyun, apple in his mouth, up in the air while his feet and hands were bound together by handcuffs. All ready for him to sink his teeth into and devour. His breathing gets a little heavy as he traced the President's every curve with his eyes. Throat going dry when he makes eye contact with the smaller male's wild and desperate ones.  "Enjoy, Chanyeol."

 

That beautiful dream is ruined by Papa Park ripping the covers off from under him, making the giant fall onto the floor. "Chanyeol, get your up. Now is not the time to be oversleeping. Baekhyun is waiting for you downstairs." At the sound of Baekhyun's name, Chanyeol immediately sits up before crawling to the bathroom. Right. Today is the day they leave for the school trip. Where had the days gone? Chanyeol asks a lot of questions. Anyways, he needs to get a shower.

 

 


 

It was a complete false alarm. Baekhyun apologizes. Chanyeol and Taeyeon are in fact, not going out. It was just false rumor flowing around the school. But it's fine now. Baekhyun made sure to drain it out. On another note, he can gladly say movie night Fridays with Chanyeol has got to be his favorite because a few more and it'll turn into Makeout Fridays.

Or so Baekhyun hopes it turns into that kind of Friday. Or even better. You never know. These are the things he keeps himself occupied in thought with as he sits in Chanyeol's living room with Papa Park and Sugar, who is napping on his lap. The little Samoyed has grown very attached to him. The day he took the dog home, he was partly nervous the Wu's would make him take it back but they didn't even bat an eyelash and just said okay.

 

"Morning." A deep voice near his ear said before he got a peck on the cheek. Baekhyun snapped out of his thoughts and smiled happily before pulling Chanyeol back down to give him a peck on the lips. The giant was fresh out of the shower and as much as Baekhyun would love to rip his shirt off and every inch of Chanyeol at the moment, a peck on the lips will suffice.   

 

Papa Park was smiling into his coffee. "Not my type my ." The older man mumbled, imitating Chanyeol. "Well, have fun on the trip kids." Papa Park leaned down to whisper to Baekhyun. "And thank you for paying for Chanyeol's-"

 

"Oh, don't worry about it. Please don't worry about it. A trip without Chanyeol wouldn't be fun."

 

Papa Park rolled his eyes. "That kid's never fun."

 

"I can hear you, I'm standing right here." The giant pointed out. Papa Park shoved his son away by the face before pulling both he and Baekhyun into a hug. Stay safe, kids." The two nodded. "Use protection."

 

Baekhyun was blushing hard all the way to the airport.


 


 

 

"Do you think Sugar will be fine?" Baekhyun was stuck to Chanyeol's side the whole time in the airport. He had a habit of wandering off and surprisingly, Chanyeol noticed after the third time and now has a vice grip on his hand, afraid he might get lost and miss their flight. Suho takes note that Chanyeol is a good asset to have in order to keep Baekhyun at bay.  

 

Chanyeol leans to whisper reassurance to Baekhyun. "I'm sure she'll be fine. OJ will keep her company." Many of the other students give them odd looks, wondering what the hell Baekhyun sees in Chanyeol. Yeah he's handsome at certain angl- no, he's handsome in general and, okay they're just making their selves sad trying to compare to him. Time to stop. "She'll be fine." Chanyeol leans his head on top of Baekhyun's.  

 

"The plane is ready to board, sir Kim." One of the more busty attendants came up to to Suho, flashing him a dazzling smile. Suho doesn't even bat an eyelash and just gets in to herding everyone to prepare to board. "Uh, right this way. Please follow me."

 

A nap and two meals later, they're landing at the cutest island airport. Girls and guys all are admiring the view all the same. Luhan and Sehun on the other hand have their faces pressed up against the glass, while Kevin glares at the stuck up rich students trying to judge the two. Kevin has become their mother bear. It has happened. "Wah, so pretty!" Luhan and Sehun exclaimed at the same time.  Kevin gave them a bright smile.  

 

Somewhere in the back of the plane, Chanyeol is slightly pushing Baekhyun away, trying to get some air. His lungs are no match against ones of a singer. But that doesn't stop Chanyeol from capturing Baekhyun's lips again. Not tongue, it makes Baekhyun sad but he'll take what he can get.

 

 


 

"Alright, rich s, please listen up!" Kai shouted. "Room keys will be handed to you at the front desk. Roommates are at random, I'm clearly lying but get over it. Other than that, no rules, have fun, just try not to go all Battle Royal on us. Bye." The tan male shut the megaphone off and tossed it aside at one of the hotel staff. "I need a tan."

 

"Jongin! You're tan enough already! Put some sunscreen on!" Kyungsoo chased after Kai. For the first time ever, ignoring Baekhyun. Weird.  

 

"They're so ing." Chen chuckled. Suho furrowed his eyebrows. That's not cool, so he follows after the two, Chen following his lead. Leaving Baekhyun and Chanyeol to see themselves up to their own room.

 

 


 

"Bae-" Baekhyun tosses his luggage aside and immediately jumps Chanyeol as soon as the door to their room closes. "Baekhyun, what're you doing?" Chanyeol asks, walking around normally as if he didn't have the President clinging on to him like a giant Koala.  

 

Baekhyun nuzzles his back. "Chanyeol, let's cuddle. I wanna cuddle."

 

"Aren't you hungry?" Baekhyun nods, humming while his eyes are closed. Chanyeol suddenly grabs him and tosses him onto the soft bed before climbing on top of him. "What would you like to have?" Chanyeol kisses his cheek.

 

Baekhyun swears they're basically together, together. Seriously. And he wants to answer 'You, I want to eat you.' At Chanyeol but Chanyeol might get spooked and run away. "Steak? I'll treat you." The way to Chanyeol's heart is through his love of meat and maybe a trip to the amusement park where he'll mistake the adrenaline from rides for feelings of lov- like. Eh, maybe that's a little desperate. Forget the amusement park idea, that one's really wrong.   

 

"Maybe in a bit." Chanyeol mumbles, kissing down his neck. It doesn't take long to hit Baekhyun that Chanyeol just put meat feasting on hold. The word feasting reminds Baekhyun of . It sounds painful but he's open is Chanyeol's into that. "I just. . ." Chanyeol trails off as one of his hands slip under the hem of Baekhyun's shirt to caress his milky skin. The President arches his body to the touch. "I just want to play with you for a while."

 

Baekhyun's completely fine with that. It'd be a lot better if they could play together. But that's like level twelve. He and Chanyeol are only on level two. They haven't even made out using tongues yet.  Yeah, that's Baekhyun's sad life. It gets even more pathetic when Chanyeol is about to play with his , he's damn sure Chanyeol was about to play with it. His left on to be more specific but ing Kyungsoo ruins everything by bursting into their room and asking for sunscreen. Baekhyun will commit murder. His s may be twitching from anger or something. ing Byun Baekhyun could set Kyungsoo on fire right now. If he had a torch in hand, he probably would've thrown it at Kyungsoo's face.

 

Chanyeol had run off to fetch the damn bottle of sunblock for Kyungsoo the . Just for that, Baekhyun's going to be a and him and Kai whenever possible. The giant comes back from digging through his stuff and hands Kyungsoo the oh so sacred item that Kyungsoo needed so badly he just had to interrupt their time that was about to get y but was ruined thanks to Kyungsoo. ing .

 

Baekhyun really needed to calm himself.  

 

"That steak sounds good right about now." Chanyeol says, smiling at him. The President's anger vanishes immediately because Chanyeol was not the one at fault. He'll murder Kyungsoo later but for now, his baby needed his meaty fix.

 

 


 

The whole time Chanyeol has been eating, Baekhyun couldn’t help but notice how the giant kept staring at him every now and then. It wasn’t in a bad way but he can’t say it was in a good way either. Chanyeol was. . . unreadable per usual. “Do I have something on my face?" Baekhyun finally asks. Chanyeol shakes his head no and takes another bite of his steak.

 

“I was just thinking about this dream I had.” Chanyeol says so low, Baekhyun nearly missed it.

 

The President tilts his head to the side before leaning in and resting a chin to his palm. “What kind of dream?” Of course, anything that had to do with Chanyeol, Baekhyun was always extremely interested. “Care to share?”

 

Chanyeol shrugs. “Not exactly sure if it’s appropriate but sure. I had a dream about you.”

 

Baekhyun doesn’t show anything on his outside character, except for a small smile. While on the inside, he was having a bonfire and thanking all the gods. “Hm. And?” Is he being pushy? He might be being pushy. But dammit, he was curious.

 

“You were on a silver platter like a roasted pig.” The giant says so calmly and casually but Baekhyun began choking on his own food. Chanyeol quickly bolted up from his seat and gave him the heimlich maneuver till a piece of chicken wing he was choking on flew out. “Are you okay? Baek? Baek, look at me. Are you okay?” Baekhyun nodded weakly. "Uh, I think we should just go. I’ve lost my appetite and I don’t think you want to finish that chicken that just tried to kill you.” Baekhyun shakes his head no. He sets down cash, more than enough to pay the meal and their waiter’s salary for probably the rest of the month before leaving.

 

A little shaken from almost dying in front of his crush and this time, not just used in an expression, he was literally dying. Baekhyun was as happy as could be. Chanyeol had a dream about him being . That’s a good sign, right? And he didn’t let him die. That’s another good sign.

 

Meanwhile, Chanyeol was having trouble watching Baekhyun almost die because of some stupid chicken. He holds the shorter male’s hand a little tighter, afraid that if he lets go. Something bad might happen.

 

“Chanyeol.”

 

“Hm?” The taller male hums as they walk to nowhere in particular. Just enjoying each other’s company.

 

Should he ask? Baekhyun’s a bit of a wimp. He's read enough books, mangas, and fanfiction to know asking Chanyeol if he liked him could end up badly. Then it hits hims that Chanyeol would probably just tell him he’s not his type so he opts for asking Chanyeol. “What’s your ideal type?”

 

Chanyeol is silent for a moment before speaking. “Well, they have to be shorter than me. Makes good grades because I think that’s important. Not too entirely important but enough. Have a good voice so they can sing while I play the guitar. Understands me. Someone that is nice and likes me, even if I mess up sometimes. Someone that will forgive my stupidity at times, you know?” Baekhyun has a strong urge to punch Chanyeol in the face or break a chair on him. “Kim Taeyeon kind of fits all my categories.” Nevermind punching and breaking a chair on him, Baekhyun wants to set him on fire. The smaller male snatches his hand away and walks ahead. He shouldn’t have asked. He knows he fits all those damn categories, yet Chanyeol chooses Taeyeon over him. Not my type, his . “Baekhyun?” Chanyeol calls after him. Baekhyun gives Chanyeol the finger. The giant stops in his tracks after Baekhyun. “What did I say?” He asks himself.

 

 

 

 

 

 


Author's Note

I'm dropping a thing off. I need to drop a brick on Chanyeol's head. Fara and her tweetfic gave me issues. Steph, Alex and I were like deprived addicts the whole time we were waiting for it to finish. It was PG-13 then it wasn't.