Unlucky Accidents

Dis·Interested

 

 

Baekhyun's life is a sad one.   

 

And it's all because of Park Chanyeol.  

 

And his damn job as the Student Council President. Suho says he has to go spend the day with the higher class names of the bunch in the trip to milk them for money. Baekhyun thinks Suho means donations but Suho never corrected himself.   

 

"But I want to be in the same group as Chanyeol!" Baekhyun whines, stomping his feet childishly. "I want, I want, I wa-" Suho shoved an apple in Baekhyun's mouth to stop his tantrum.   

 

Chanyeol, on the other side of the field who has been watching the whole exchange choked on his own apple after having the picture of Baekhyun on a silver platter appeared in his mind. It didn't help when he started recalling Baekhyun's moans and the poem thing he wrote for him about his sausage this morning.   

 

"Chanyeol, are you okay"? Taeyeon had a hand rubbing the taller male's back, looking concerned. You could almost feel the burning fire of jealousy around Baekhyun and his death glare. Taeyeon ignored it. Chanyeol couldn't feel .  

 

Suho smacked Baekhyun upside the head. "Baekhyun, calm your ing . It's just for today. You can be in the same group for the rest of the trip duration or school year. Whatever floats your demanding gay cruise." With that, the Vice President left him to socialize with the rich and attractive. What a hard life Baekhyun has.  

 

Kiseop, Chunji, Jieun, Kris and Baekhyun fell into a group. Kris was as overbearing as ever. Jieun didn't give much and Chunji and Kiseop were busy taking selcas together. This was absolutely pointless. Baekhyun could've just smiled at them and they would happily hand over a generous donation to the Council. Baekhyun doesn't understand why Suho went as far as grouping him with them. He could be with Chanyeol right now, holding hands as they strolled places together. Stealing kisses when no one was looking, not that Baekhyun cared if they were looking. When the sudden picture of Kim Taeyeon doing those with Chanyeol appeared in his head, he nearly fell combusted out of jealousy.   

 

"Baek- where are you going?" Kris followed his baby brother. The rest of the group followed them like ducklings. Their walk turned into a jungle expedition when Baekhyun decides to take the naturely shortcut the island has provided for them. By the time they came out on the other side, they had found two more duckling additions, by the name of Yoona and Sooyoung, clinging to each other. They must've gotten separated from their group. Kris sighs and lets them tag along with whatever the Baekhyun had in mind he wanted to do. "Baekhyu-"  

 

"Sh. I found them." The rest of the group huddled around him and crouched down behind the bushes, following his lead. "Look at her."  

 

"Who?" Yoona whispered.  

 

"Taeyeon. Clinging to Chanyeol like a leech." Baekhyun clears his throat. "I'm sorry, that was rude. I'm just jealous."  

 

"You're gay?" Sooyoung piped up, looking saddened. "Eh, I don’t date short men, anyways."  

 

Baekhyun gasped. His height was a sensitive topic. "Excuse you?"   

 

"Well, hello there." Chunji purred, waddling next to him. "I play for your team as we-"  

 

"Get lost." Kris poked Chunji on the forehead, causing him to lose his balance. The girls giggled. Well, two of them. Jieun still looked bored as hell.   

 

"My leg is ing cramping, can't we just merge with their group?" Yoseob pointed out. No one exactly knows when he joined their group but he had a point. Baekhyun stood up from waddling and Everyone groaned and stretched.   

 

"I'm tired." Jieun mumbled. Yoseob was all over that. Asking if she wanted him to carry her the rest of the way, which Jieun gladly accepted. Kris watched the two before getting an idea not entirely of his own.   

 

The tall male walked next to his brother, who was biting on his knuckles, mumbling something about the death of Taeyeon. "Baek, are you tired? Do you want me to carry you? Would you like to have dinner tomo- would you like me to carry you?"  

 

"Carry?" Baekhyun looks up at his brother before smiling. "Ohoho. Yes." Kris smiled at his brother, prepared to carry him but the President limped out of the wooded area and collapsed out in the open, right behind Chanyeol's group. The taller male immediately pulled out of Taeyeon's hold and lifted him bridal style.   


 

 


 


 

“Are yo-”

 

“I’m faking it.” Baekhyun climbs to Chanyeol’s back and piggy backs him. “Let’s ditch all of them and go for ice-cream.” The Representative hums as he walks in the direction of the ice-cream vendor. “Chanyeol, what’s your favorite ice-cream flavor?” Baekhyun hops down and links his hand with Chanyeol’s.  

 

“Chocolate.”

 

“Mmmm, I can go for that. One choco fudge bar, please.” Baekhyun hands over a bill too large to the kind old man and tells him to keep the change before prancing away with Chanyeol in tow, to a more secluded area where a bench is conveniently located.  

 

Chanyeol looks at Baekhyun oddly. “You only bought one.” Baekhyun nods happily as he unwraps the fudge bar. “Is it just for-” Chanyeol is interrupted when Baekhyun shoves treat in front of his face.

 

“.” The President tells him, while smiling. It’s odd but Chanyeol does as asked. He wasn’t expecting Baekhyun to begin the other side of the bar so he stops for a moment to watch. Baekhyun tells him to keep going and so he does, not questioning how odd they must look right now. It only hits him what Baekhyun really wanted when he straddles the taller and the fudge bar begins to melt against their hot skin. Dripping down Baekhyun’s chin, wet and sticky, which Chanyeol laps up with his tongue. When the cold treat has been completely away by the both of them, they’re left at the inside of each other's mouths. Tongues dancing and fighting for dominance. Baekhyun loses.

 

The President begins unconsciously grinding his hips down at Chanyeol’s who lets out a helpless moan before placing his hands on Baekhyun’s hips and stilling him. “Public, no. Can’t.” Chanyeol’s lost his ability to language, too high on Baekhyun and chocolate. “We should probably stop.”

 

“Probably.” Baekhyun hums, dipping down to kitten at his adam's apple before on it.

 

“We really should.” Chanyeol moans, feeling Baekhyun’s hips move again. This is so indecent. Baekhyun just hums again in response. , good thing they were in a more secluded area.


 

 


 


 

“Should we really be watching thi- are you recording them?!” Xiumin nearly screeched.  

 

Yixing smacked him in the face. “Keep it down, you fool. They’ll hear us. Baekhyun was so hot the ice-cream bar. I wish he’d my meat stick instead.”  

 

“Why is everyone talking about meat these days?” Xiumin asks himself, basically. Since Yixing wasn’t really paying attention. The Chinese man continually hit Xiumin’s arm, quietly yelling in a whispered manner about Chanyeol is so going to Baekhyun out in the open. “Chanyeol isn’t like that.” And as always, Xiumin was right. Baekhyun broke away from the kiss, clearly . Chanyeol said something incoherent from where they hid in the bushes before the duo got up, holding hands and seeming to be returning to the hotel.

 

Once the two were gone, Yixing popped out of the bushes and screeched. “They’re going to do the y! We have to film it. Come!” The usually quiet Historian yelled before dragging Xiumin along and involving him in his antics.


 

 


 


 

Suho observed the A-list group he had and the first thing out of his mouth was “Where is Baekhyun?”

 

“Oh, he was carried off by Chanyeol.” Taeyeon provided. Tone almost annoyed. Or is annoyed. Suho doesn’t know he doesn’t have time to analyze that when his money earning machine is out running around with their meat-loving representative.

 

Okay, so, Suho may or may not have found the President and the giant a fudge bar together. And he may or may not have replaced the fudge bar with Kai and replaced Baekhyun and Chanyeol with himself and Kyungsoo. He may or may not have. You might know later. Or something.

 

Okay, Suho did. He’s been fantasizing about ing Kyungsoo for a while but recently he’s been wanting a with the two instead. Suho doesn’t only love money. He also loves sausages, he thinks is what Baekhyun said to him earlier.


 

 


 


 

Luhan nails Sehun who is behind, right in the stomach causing the younger male to groan in pain. “Sehun, look!” Luhan points out Baekhyun who was walking with Chanyeol. “Let’s go kidnap Queen B.”  

 

Sehun nods, recovering. “Let’s go.” He holds on tighter to the bags they had from purchasing certain items. He doesn’t even know why there are shops like that here but the key to life is not to question the good things and never go check the kitchen to see if there is a murderer there. Don’t be that dumb character. You die that way. Anyways, yes, items. You’ll find out later.


 

 


 


 

Well, didn't exactly go as planned for kidnapping the Queen B. Sehun tripped, holding on to Luhan, who also tripped and fell against Baekhyun, who fell unto Chanyeol, who hit his head pretty damn hard. And now, they're stuck outside a hospital room with Kyungsoo, Suho, and Baekhyun, who didn't look like he would rip their souls out and stick their physical bodies in a freezer because he was too worried about his meat lover soon to be boyfriend. They think.

 

When the door to the room opens, Baekhyun is the only one allowed in at first. The doctor wanted to talk to him one on one. When they exited out the room together, the first thing Baekhyun dove for was the nearest neck, which happened to be Sehun's. "I'm going to ing murder you and Luhan is next!" It took both Kyungsoo, Suho and two other nurses to pry Baekhyun off of Sehun.

 

Sehun his behind Luhan once he was free. "What? What happened?" Suho asked, trying to calm Baekhyun.  

 

The doctor lets out a sigh before explaining. "Mr. Park has temporary amnesia. Maybe."

 

"Maybe?" Kyungsoo looks at the doctor judgingly. "Are you sure you're a real doctor." The doctor, whose name is Dr. Choi, by the way, looks at Kyungsoo oddly.  

 

"Of course I am."

 

Baekhyun makes another lunge for Sehun while no one is paying attention. It was going to be a long day for Suho.


 

 


 


 

The first priority was separating Sehun and Luhan from Baekhyun. Done. Suho checks it off of his mental list. The second thing was to get Chanyeol back to the hotel and let Baekhyun take care of him with Kyungsoo's supervision while he manages the rich s that paid to go on this trip.   

 

"Okay, so basically. Don't let them die." Suho tells Kyungsoo. The Student Council adviser slaps him and nods. "Okay." Suho really doesn't like dealing with but it concerned Baekhyun and Baekhyun is best friend material and potential future company investor, so he's important. As for Chanyeol, he needed him too.

 

"I got it, Suho." Kyungsoo watches Suho leave. He waits about ten minutes before turning around. "Baek, you'll be fine with Chanyeol?" The President nods. "Okay, then. I'll be going. Kai is waiting for me down at the beach. If you need anything, call me." Baekhyun just nods at him again before continuing to watch Chanyeol, who was watching him as well.

 

The door slams shut before Baekhyun can register what's going on, Chanyeol is pinning him down against the bed. "You're really hot. What's your name?"

 

Baekhyun smiles. "Baekhyun."

 

Chanyeol fires another question. "What's our relationship?"

 

"Friends." Baekhyun mumbled sadly.

 

Chanyeol frowns slightly and sits up, releasing his hold on Baekhyun. "Well, that's a damn shame. I saw what I look like. I at least thought you'd be my boyfriend or something since the doctor has you in there to meet me before everyone else." The taller rubbed the back of his neck before sighing and dropping his hand. "Do you know you're gorgeous?" Baekhyun just blinks up at Chanyeol. "Of course, you do. Look at you, damn." Maybe amnesia Chanyeol isn't bad.

 

"Chanyeol, am I your type?"

 

The giant chuckles. "I'd like to meet a person who doesn't have you down as their type, Baekhyun."


 

 


 


 

Baekhyun has not touched Chanyeol for an entire two days. It isn't Chanyeol. Well, it is Chanyeol but it isn't. Uhg, do you understand what he's trying to say? Anyways, he's saying this because he asked the giant. "Chanyeol, do you like meat?" and the taller answered with an. "It's okay." That's not an answer the Chanyeol he's completely infatuated with would say, so he's waiting out this temporary amnesia thing. But it's hard.

 

"Baekhyun." Chanyeol beckons him to come closer. Nope, he refuses. "Baekhyun, have I ever tried anything with you?" The President stays silent. "I'll take that as a yes. I've been asking around. What happened to the casual kisses?" Chanyeol walks over to his bed and slips in with him. Just watching Baekhyun's steady breathing. The President is awake and he's listening but he had closed his eyes when Chanyeol approached. "Hm?"

 

"Do you want ice-cream?" Baekhyun suddenly sits up, surprising Chanyeol. "Let's go get-"

 

The door to the room slams open. "Papa Park is here!" Papa Park indeed was there, holding Sugar in one arm and OJ in the other. "Suho called and told me my baby's got amnesia.” Papa Park really looked like a Papa today. He wasn’t wearing makeup, nor was he wearing a dress. He didn’t wear a wig or those killer heels. Papa Park was looking y today, an exact older version of Chanyeol. Baekhyun stared a little longer before finally getting his together.

 

“Papa Park?”

“Yes, dear.” Chanyeol’s father answered then knocked Chanyeol upside the head. The giant fell on the bed and Baekhyun screamed before straddling him and shaking him.

 

“Papa Park, what the hell!? Chanyeol! Wake up!”

 

The giant’s eyes land on him before hardening. “Could you kindly get off of me? You’re cute but I don’t like .” Baekhyun and Papa Park gasped in unison before Chanyeol promptly shoves the President not so gently off. “Don’t do that again. It’s gross feeling another guy's junk against mine.”

 

Papa Park gasped again and hugged Baekhyun’s head. The President did nothing but stare at Chanyeol dumbfound and watched him leave the room. “Papa Park.” Baekhyun growled before falling over and commencing to call Suho and Kyungsoo, whining and beginning his tantrum once more. “Chanyeol said I’m gross! Fix it!” Baekhyun sobbed into his phone. Suho sighed on the other end of the line and rolled his eyes while Kyungsoo went into motherly mode and ditched Kai, who kissed the air and fell face first against a lamppost.

 

The two don’t take long to get there with a few others in tow. Tao thought Baekhyun was being taken advantage of by Papa Park and wushu kicks his like the martial arts boss he was. The understanding was cleared quickly before anyone got really hurt.

 

“So, what happened?” Suho asks, completely sounding uninterested.

 

Papa Park chuckles, “I may or may not have hit my son into a whole different personality.”

 

“Great.” Suho sighs. He’s tired of dealing with idiots. “Fetch me Luhan, Sehun, a maid outfit. Three tubs of ice-cream a soundproof room and make sure there are lace accessories with that maid outfit. Go, go.” Suho tells Chen, who runs out of the room with the list.

 

Everyone looks at the Vice president oddly. “Don’t question me. Oh- almost forgot.” He dialed Chen’s name. “Don’t forget, a roll of lace ribbon.”

 

“You’re a er.” Tao judges Suho.

 

“Don’t question me.” Suho grins evilly at Baekhyun. “Baek, get .”


 

 


 

Author's Note

Ye, let your dirty imagination run while I try to awkwardly write the y over here.

Man, sh. I like ed up with lots of kinks okay. Let me be myself and do my thing.