Bonus IV

Dis·Interested

 

“Sehun, I swear if you touch Baekhyun’s one more time, I will castrate you!” Kyungsoo growled. Sugar growled all the same at said male before barking and gnawing on his ankle. “Good, baby Sugar.” Kyungsoo bent down and cooed at the pup.

 

Baekhyun looked over at himself while Suho fastened the rest of the things. “Suho, what kind of plan is this?” Suho shushed him with a finger to his lips.

 

“Trust. I need trust.” The Vice President told him before moving away. Luhan and Sehun were practically eating Baekhyun with their eyes, ready to jump the President as soon as Suho unlocks them. “Alright, I need Chanyeol now. Then we begin.”

 

Papa Park picks up Sugar and OJ, who has done nothing but watch them all with his judging, feline eyes.

 

Kim Suho is ed up

He loves money more than anything really

And that is Kim Suho

- Huang Zitao

 

“The chains good. Let’s go.”

 

Roses are Red

The Violets are dead

Baekhyun is Blue

Still waiting for you

- Kim Jongdae a.k.a Chen


“Baekhyun, are you under that blanket?” Luhan casually asks. Baekhyun nods. “When I get out of these chains, Sehun and I are going to ravage you.”

Twinkle, twinkle, little Hun

We're gonna ing Baekhyun.

"That doesn't even ing rhyme, Luhan!" Xiumin screeches on the other side of the door. "And it's not clever! You piece of !"

Lay rolls his eyes. "Get back into character, Minseok. You're a lame Treasurer, remember? Stay in character."

 


Author's Note

Here's a thing for all of you who read the bonus, Chanyeol's Meat Song. I recorded it for another bbcakes that asked but since it's already out there, I might as well share with other bbcakes to be fair. Meat Song Turn down your volume. It's embarrassing.

If you couldn't tell.

Sehun and Luhan have a thing for Baekhyun.

What kind of thing? I don't know.