Sugar Daddy

Dis·Interested

 

 

Luhan and Sehun's day with Kevin is probably the least painful out of everyone's. Kevin had taken them around various shops and treated them like dolls. Not that they minded because the male was buying them things here and there and giving them fashion tips. They think what Kevin only really wanted was a couple of friends. It is in Sehun and Luhan's understanding that rich people could not trust anyone. Rich people are arrogant at times and cold and rude to lower class people because they are used for their money. That's not always the case but this is just their assumption but after the initial process of breaking through that outer wall, you find out they aren't bad once you earn their trust.  

 

Sehun and Luhan are on either side of Kevin, holding on to his arms. The duo thinks it's about time they open up to other people as well and not just each other and Kevin is a perfect addition. It's not out of pity they're befriending Kevin. Maybe at first but it's easy to see past that diva act. Kevin needs friends and Luhan and Sehun volunteer.  

 

 


 

 

Chen and Xiumin are basically stuck doing the Council's paperwork while everyone is out on their playdate.  


 


 

 

It turns out, the people that bought out Kai and Kyungsoo are cousins and somehow, their day turned into some kind of double date.  

 

"Kyungsoo."

 

"Ew." Kyungsoo inspects Kai's attire. "So this is what you dress like outside of school. Clad in leather and tight pants. You look like you're ready to strip at a club."

 

Kai inspects Kyungsoo just as equally hard. "I wouldn't be talking about tight pants. Yours are just as tight, Soo. And what's with the sweater and layered clothing?" Kai flicks the bow tie Kyungsoo is wearing. "You look like you're ready to attend a book party." The taller man chuckles before getting shoved aside by Kyungsoo.

 

The double date wasn't bad. it went a little too smoothly, actually. So smoothly that by the end of the night at around one in the morning, Kyungsoo found himself being pushed around by Kai who was removing layers of his clothing off while he gripped onto his leather jacket.

 

 


 

 

Kris' day ends up boring. Though he did keep running into Tao, who was on his own date with his client. They thought they saw Kai and Kyungsoo as well, bickering that is. "How's the date?" Kris asks the younger male casually as he sips his drink.

 

Tao shrugs. "It's been pretty good. We went to the zoo, the amusement park, we've done a lot. I came over to their house at twelve like the contact stated, passed out in the guest bedroom then headed out six this morning. Yours?" Tao thinks it's only polite to ask about Kris' day as well, even though he couldn't give a . He basically turned out Kris explaining how boring his date has been and how they've only wandered the mall all day. Tao thinks if he even went out with Kris, the taller man would think he's boring too because that's basically all he'd want to do is shop.

 

Wait. Why is he even thinking about having Kris for a boyfriend? That's not right.

 


 

 

Suho arrived at Sunny's residence at exactly twelve. The door was answered by one of the maids, her name was Yuri, he thinks. She led him up the grand stairs, down the hallway. Took a couple of lefts and a right before promptly shoving him inside a dimly lit room where Sunny sat on a throne. Suho gulped.  

 

The room suddenly lit up and revealed the fuzzy carpet and humongous bed littered with various sized pillows. A nail art kit and just about every beauty product you can imagine. Sunny came bounding up to him and took his hand. On the contrary belief of everyone that Sunny has a giant crush on him, that was completely wrong. Sunny wanted him as an older brother. An older brother she plays makeup with and dresses like a princess. Suho would rather have them think Sunny has a giant crush on him than have them find out she dresses him up like Baekhyun during those pageants.

 

 


 

 

Jessica is demanding. Very demanding. She's not a like everyone in school says. She's just demanding and Baekhyun can see a bit of himself in her because he too can be demanding as well. He finds himself internally demanding this day be over quicker so the week could speed on by so he may spend his Saturday with Chanyeol.  

 

But that's not how it works so Baekhyun keeps the smile on his face and nod along to everything Jessica is saying. It doesn't take him long to genuinely start listening to her because it would be unfair not to give her what she spent money on. That would be rude. And Baekhyun doesn't want to acquire that trait.

 

Jessica is much more interesting than people assume. She's also smarter than they don't say. She speaks two languages and learning a third. Her sister, Krystal, is in the states and she misses her. Jessica is more than the cold everyone whispers about. Baekhyun can clearly see that.  

 

"What about you, Baekhyun?" Jessica turns to him and smiles brightly.  

 

Baekhyun smiles back. "Yeah, I have someone I like too." He misses the way Jessica blushes from thinking it's her.

 

 


 

 

Chanyeol rolls over on his bed and stares at the spot a drunken Baekhyun once slept in. He's been leaving it empty after that night. He thinks it's stupid so he rolls around to occupy the space. Baekhyun's very faint scent still lingers onto the extra pillow. Chanyeol flips over to press his face into it. There's something wrong with him. He likes it a little too much when he gets second place in the ranking because it was nice seeing Baekhyun's name beside his. One time he misread and saw Park Baekhyun. It had a nice ring to it. Anyways, what Chanyeol is trying to get across is that he can't get Baekhyun out of his head. He's accepted the fact it's just that he doesn't know what to do now.

 

Chanyeol doesn't know what to do about his friend, Byun Baekhyun. Doesn't know how to interpret his sudden interest on how soft Baekhyun's lips are. How he tastes and maybe how he wanted a little bit more than a quick peck of the lips. Chanyeol widens his eyes at his own thoughts before shaking them away.  

 

"Ah, what am I thinking?" Chanyeol speaks to himself before rolling around and cocooning himself in his covers. "Saturday, huh."

 

 


 

 

The rest of the week flies by without Chanyeol and Baekhyun seeing each other. It seems the Wu's made Baekhyun quit his job after finding out about it. Not wanting the smaller male to strain himself with school activities and an added after school job.  

 

"Chanyeol!" Baekhyun exclaims and jumps to hug the taller male as soon as the door opened. "I haven't seen you all week. You liar." Baekhyun hugged him tighter. "Ah, I've had to hang out with Jessica and the others all week." Chanyeol was about to hug back but Baekhyun suddenly pulled back and let himself in, dragging him along. "So what activities have you planned for us today?" Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun dumbly. The smaller male looked at him with a bored expression. "You didn't plan anything, did you?"

 

Chanyeol shook his head, no. "I made bacon. . ." Baekhyun pursed his lips and Chanyeol stiffened at the sight. "Do you want some?"

 

Baekhyun runs into the kitchen and sits properly in one of the chairs. Waiting for Chanyeol. "Feed me." Baekhyun commands, opening his mouth.  

 

The giant stiffly goes to get the food and begins feeding Baekhyun, who chomps happily away. It's far too early for two teenage boys to be up feeding each other but Baekhyun seemed all too happy for Chanyeol not to comply to his wishes.  

 

"Chanchan, haha." Someone called, making Chanyeol drop his chopsticks. Baekhyun looked up to see who must be Chanyeol's mother. "Who is that?"

 

Chanyeol picked his chopsticks back up and started feeding himself. Baekhyun pouted in response. "This is Byun Baekhyun, the school's student Council President."

 

"Oh, I see. I'm Chanyeol's father."

 

Baekhyun bolted up from his seat and got a closer look. Nope, this lady still looked very much like a lady. "I'm sorry but are you sure?" Baekhyun poked the woman's face.

 

Chanyeol's father was about to poke Baekhyun's face back but the giant suddenly appeared behind Baekhyun and spun him away from the crossdresser. "Dont touch him, Dad."  

 

"Chanyeol." Chanyeol's mother's voice suddenly dropped several octaves. Baekhyun thinks he can believe she in fact is a he. "Is this your boyfriend?"

 

Chanyeol looks back at Baekhyun's hopeful face before looking back at his father and answering. "No. He's not my type." Both Baekhyun and Mr. Park's face falls.  

 

"You disappoint me. Get out of my face."

 

"What?"

 

Mr. Park shoves Chanyeol out of the way and takes Baekhyun's hand and drags him out of the house. "We need to get your pretty face away from the stupid. It might be contagious."

 

"Where are yo-" Chanyeol got a face full of shoe and all he heard was the slam of the front door before recovering. Baekhyun and his father were gone. "Dad! Baekhyun!" Chanyeol bolted out of the house to see his dad's car speeding away. The shrill of his ringtone interrupts the slight anger building. "Dad, where are you going?! Bring Baekhyun back!"

 

"If you're not going to appreciate him, you don't deserve him. I know a nice young man that will treat him right. I'm great with these set ups. We'll be back later."  

 

The line went dead and Chanyeol looked at his phone in disbelief. Is this really happening? He sighs out of frustration and stomps on the ground childishly before running back inside the house and dragging his bike out. Knowing Baekhyun, the President will probably give out a casual kiss and the other guy will think it's an invitation. Chanyeol pedals faster towards town. His father's favorite Chinese restaurant is just a couple more blocks in. It's the only place he makes matchmaking because he thinks it's a lucky location and something about the air of Fung fu? Fung shoe? Chanyeol doesn't know, something like that. Of course he doesn't believe it but better safe than sorry. Safe about what, he doesn't know. Sorry about what, he doesn't know either but there's a huge discomfort in picturing Baekhyun  giving casual kisses out to other people other than him.

 

 


 

 

"Baekhyun, this is my nephew, Himchan. Himchan, this is Ba-"

 

"ekhyun!" Chanyeol yells, disturbing the other customers in the restaurant. He doesn't think. Chanyeol just walks up to their table and grabs Baekhyun's hand and proceeding to lead him out of the place but not before sending a glare to his father.

 

The day is still young. They have time to go on a date. Not a date, Chanyeol means hang out.  

 

"I dont have a car. I- are you okay with riding on the back of my bike? Sorry I'm not-"

 

"Yes!" Baekhyun answers eagerly before pulling Chanyeol faster towards the bike rack. "Where are we going?" Baekhyun asks after he's settled behind Chanyeol, holding on around the giant's waist.

 

Chanyeol hums as he pedals. "We could-"

 

"Chanyeol, stop!" Baekhyun screeches, alarming Chanyeol making him grind to a halt making them fall over. It doesn't take Baekhyun long to recover before running down the stone staircase leading down to the river.  

 

Chanyeol drags his bike to a safe location before running after the shorter male. "Baekhyun, what?"

 

"Give me a hand, will you?" Chanyeol doesn't ask any more questions and jogs over go hold one end of Baekhyun's jacket while the smaller held on to the other end, getting dangerously close to the water below. "Pull me up!" The giant heaves Baekhyun up and nearly has a heart attack when Baekhyun almost slipped on his way up.

 

They both collapse onto the grass near the river, hearts racing. "You're crazy." Chanyeol rolls over to look at Baekhyun, who smiles up at the sky. His clothes are very much wet and the shaking Samoyed puppy laying on his chest didn't seem like it wanted to move anytime soon. "But that's quite alright."

 

 


 

 

What was supposed to be day shared between Chanyeol and Baekhyun ended up being a day where they take care of a puppy and argue over names. "Is it a girl?" Chanyeol asks and Baekhyun nods. "Yuki."

 

"Too plain." Baekhyun holds on to Chanyeol's waist with one hand and the puppy with the other. Both of them cuddled against Chanyeol's back. "I say we call her Sugar."

 

"Why?" Chanyeol pedals with ease even with passengers.

 

"Because then she could be Sugar and we're her Daddies and people could just refer to us as Sugar Daddies." Baekhyun explained. Chanyeol didn't stop his laugh of amusement and just agreed to name the dog Sugar even though it was technically just Baekhyun's dog and his input isn't really that important.

 

Baekhyun smiled at Sugar and kept repeating the name towards the dog, happy that Chanyeol likes the name too. "Hey, Baekhyun. Don't fall asleep, okay. You'll fall off."

 

"You should sing something. So I don't fall asleep." Baekhyun plants subtle kiss on Chanyeol's shoulder. "Luhan and Sehun told me about a meat song."

 

Chanyeol nearly lost control of the bike but recovered swiftly before any of them could be thrown off. With a sigh and some initial embarrassment, Chanyeol sang his meat song for Baekhyun. It's the first time he'd willingly shared it with anyone. Sehun and Luhan only accidentally heard it one time while they came to visit him at home while cooking. Baekhyun was more than happy after he finished. When they made it back at Chanyeol's home, the smaller male decided on a while to spend the night there.  

 

Chanyeol spent the night awake, staring at Baekhyun's face, wondering how the President's brain worked and whether he should really be feeling jealousy over Sugar being curled up next to Baekhyun. They had given the pup a bath together before taking their own separate showers, sharing a hair dryer to dry each other's hair. Chanyeol had to stop himself several times from staring too long at Baekhyun's exposed top half while he ran his fingers through the smaller male's hair while using the hairdryer on his head.  

 

Some time during the night, Sugar made her way off of the bed and followed the scent of Chanyeol's father's cat, OJ and curled up next to the orange tabby before falling asleep. And in that time, Baekhyun and Chanyeol managed to close off the distance between. Baekhyun's leg over Chanyeol's torso, his feet next to the giant's head and Chanyeol's leg on his arm. It was romantic in Chanyeol's father's opinion as he took silent pictures, making sure the flash wasn't on. He'll let Chanyeol see later when his scrapbook is complete.

 

 


Author's Note

I think Chanyeol is finally turning his gay on.

And yes, OJ is in fact short for Orange Juice. I'm building a BaekYeol breakfast family. Don't judge me.