Oh Brother

Dis·Interested

 

“Excuse you.” Hanyeol pried himself away from Chanyeol’s grip marching angrily towards Baekhyun, only to be pulled back by the collar by Chanyeol. “Knock off name my .”

 

Chanyeol crossed his arms. “I was born first.”

 

“Younger child is always smarter.” Hanyeol argued.

 

Chanyeol shook his head. “I’m the one going to school with a scholarship while you’re riding on mom’s coat tail.” The older twin looked around before sighing. “She’s the one that kidnapped me, isn’t she?”

 

Hanyeol gave his brother a dumb look. “Probably, who’s this midget?” The younger jabbed a thumb towards Baekhyun’s direction. “I still need to kick him in the face.”Chanyeol quickly intercepted his brother’s kick, pushing him towards the elevator.

 

“Don’t hurt Baekhyun.” Chanyeol frowned, finally letting go of Hanyeol’s leg before moving to help Baekhyun up from the floor. “And what are you doing wearing that, Baekhyun?”

 

Baekhyun sighed, “It’s a long story but I probably have to apologize to Bo Young for beating her face.”

 

Chanyeol furrowed his eyebrows at Baekhyun before looking over his shoulder at Hanyeol. “What is he talking about?”

 

“Well, midget over there beat  up my future wife but she hates me now for not protecting her or something like that so she’s not my future wife anymore and there’s probably not going to be a merger now.” Hanyeol shrugged. “She wasn’t that hot anyways.”

 

“Oops.” Baekhyun scratched his head.  “My bad. I just thought--”

 

“That I was Chanyeol, yeah, yeah. We figured that much. You’re going to have to explain to mo--hey! Hey! Where are you guys going?!” Hanyeol called after Baekhyun and Chanyeol who were sprinting down the hall away from him. “Get back here!” Hanyeol growled, chasing after them.

 

 


 

“This is the stupidest .” Kyungsoo groaned. Kai kept throwing worried glances at him, the smaller male in turn, glared and the tan Public Affairs Officer. “Quit side eyeing me. I will stab you.” Kyungsoo threatened. “We’ve been walking around for how long now? This place is huge as , how the hell are we suppose to fin-”

 

Upon rounding a corner, Kyungsoo was hit by a pink projectile or rather, Baekhyun wearing a pink onesie. “Found them.” Kai kicked Chanyeol, who had fallen next to Baekhyun, who was squishing Kyungsoo under him.

“. .” Kyungsoo sobbed out. “That ing hurt. You’re lucky I love you, Baekhyun or else I would’ve thrown you off this building.”

 

“You s!” Hanyeol finally caught up to the runaway duo, earning confused looks from Kyungsoo and Kai.

 

Kai quietly turned to face a wall, whispering to himself. “I thought I could erase Chanyeol and finally get some action with Baekhyun’s but the universe's luck is not with me, it is punishing me. It does not wish to give me a piece of Byun .” Kai mumbled to himself, while the other three males watched him oddly.

 

“Kai, you’re as weird as . You’re lucky you’re blessed with a handsome face or else you’d probably be alone forever.” Kyungsoo made comments while helping himself and Baekhyun off the floor, getting suddenly startled when the other male who looked exactly like Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun out of his hold. “What the , Chanyeol?”

 

“My name is Hanyeol. No letter C in my name, midget number two.”

 

“Excuse you?!” Kyungsoo glared before rolling his sleeves up. Kai immediately snapped out of his delusion to hold the small male back. “You’re lucky this is holding me back or else I’d tear your face off, Chanyeol with no letter C.”

 

Chanyeol approached his brother and grabbed Baekhyun by the arm. "Hanyeol, could you distance yourself away from Baekhyun?" Chanyeol gritted, shoving his brother's face away from Baekhyun’s. “You’re making him uncomfortable.” Which Chanyeol knew was almost a lie since the President had no preference for personal space. “Let go of him.” Chanyeol resulted to pinching his brother who let go of Baekhyun, whilst yelling out a profanity.

 

“You !” Hanyeol looked at Chanyeol in disbelief.

 

The older smacked him upside the head. “Show respect to your elders!” Hanyeol retorted by grabbing Baekhyun by the left arm. The twins playing tug-o-war with him. “Hanyeol, I will punch you in the goddamn throat.” Chanyeol growled. Baekhyun finally had enough and bit someone’s hand. It happened to be Chanyeol’s. The older twin let go of his right arm which cause him to tumbled into Hanyeol’s arms, falling on top of the younger twin. When Chanyeol saw the position they were in, something in him burned.

 

Kyungsoo took the opportunity to grab Chanyeol and Baekhyun’s hand and leave Hanyeol. “Let’s go. Kai, text the others to meet us at the airport.”

 

 


 

The plan doesn’t exactly go accordingly. When do plans ever go accordingly anyways? But on another note, the whole Student Council with the addition of Papa Park, Chanyeol’s mother and Hanyeol were all gathered in a meeting room that was just as fancy as the Student Council room.

 

“Not all of you here are at fault. It’s mainly these three here.” Hei Ryung pointed at her twin sons and Baekhyun. “So, I got a call saying we lost this merger and to hell with them, we’ll just crush their business but I was hoping to marry off this little right here because I don’t know what he’s doing with his life but wasting money.” Chanyeol’s mother massaged her temples while everyone in the room looked guilty. “Hanyeol.”

 

“Yeah?” The younger twin answered nonchalantly, earning a smack upside the head from Papa Park. “I mean, yes mom?”

 

Hei Ryung narrowed her eyes at her own son for a whole minute before asking for his wallet. Hanyeol slid it across the table, unsuspecting. “No more credit cards for you.” She pulled out all of his credit cards before cutting it.” The noise everyone let out, sounded like they had been hurt themself. Chanyeol was the only one whose hands didn’t immediately fly to clutch their own wallet or gasp at the cut credit cards.  “I’m sending you back with your father till I have business taken care of and straightened out. Chanyeol’s boyfriend kicked the kid of one of my most treasured clients.”

 

Baekhyun lowered his head. “The kid started it.” He mumbled. Hanyeol chuckled next to him.

 

Chanyeol on the other hand was not happy at all with what his mother just said. Hanyeol? Living with them? Does that mean-

 

“You’ll be attending Exo High as well. And I won’t let you move back in till after you graduate. You need to learn a few things before I can let you start managing with me, dear.”

 

“Mom!” Hanyeol shot up from his seat, startling Baekhyun and everyone but Mrs. Park.

 

“No.” Was the only thing Hei Ryung said before exiting the room.

 

Everyone shrugged. “Well.” Yixing said, stretching. “Time to go home.” Everyone nodded, getting up from their seat.

 

Baekhyun was doing the same when Hanyeol suddenly pushed him back down into his chair. “This is your fault, you’re responsible for the merger loss and that means you’re going to have to take responsibility and take care of me.”

 

“No he doesn’t.” Chanyeol frowned, trying to grab Baekhyun’s hand but Hanyeol shoved him away.

 

“Don’t touch him. He’s mine now. He’s my servant.” Hanyeol hugged a speechless Baekhyun against his chest, resting his head on top of the brunettes head. “Mine.”

 

Papa Park and everyone in the room stilled. The sudden dark aura that Chanyeol emitted had everyone but Kyungsoo nervous. The tense moment was suddenly broken when Baekhyun caught up with himself and smacked Hanyeol in the throat. “Dumb. I’m not a servant. It’s the other way around. I could buy your poor right now if I wanted to.” The President crossed his arms. Chanyeol calmed down and tried to cover up a laugh with a cough.

 

Instead of looking angry or frustrated, Hanyeol looked up at Baekhyun’s figure with amusement.

 

 



 

“Baekhyun!” Baekhyun walked faster towards the Student Council room, ignoring the deep voice calling after him. “Baekhyun!” By now, everyone in the hall was watching him. The attention never bothered Baekhyun but the person calling him was just plain annoying and it was only his second day at school. “Baekhyun, why are you ignoring me?” The deep voice whined as Baekhyun is caught by long arms, wrapping around his shoulders. The President tried his hardest to squirm free but to no avail.

 

The door to the Student Council room suddenly opened, revealing a very pissed off Chanyeol. “Don’t touch him.” The older twin snatched Baekhyun out of Hanyeol’s hold and  pulled him inside the room before shutting the door on Hanyeol’s face.

 

The younger twin frowned before smiling, kicking the door open. “I’d like to join the Student Council.” Everyone chimed a “no” in unison. He eyed the way Chanyeol and Baekhyun sat closely next to each other before feeling irritation rise up, soon marching himself to come between the two, asking Baekhyun all sorts of questions. Chanyeol elbowed his brother out of the way, scolding him about Baekhyun and he needing to study.

 

“Right.” Hanyeol nodded. “Let’s go study together, Baekhyun.” Hanyeol grabbed Baekhyun’s hand. The President pulled his hand away from Hanyeol’s hold. “Ah, but you can’t reject me. Isn’t the Student Council suppose to help students?”

 

“We’re only all about the money here.” Xiumin commented, typing away on his laptop. “But technically, you are correct.”

 

Baekhyun crossed his arms and leaned back against his chair. “But I’m not the one that needs to help you. Any available member can.”

 

“But I want you to teach me.” Hanyeol purred, tone suggestive. “I want you to study me--I mean study with me.” The tall male let out a chuckle at Baekhyun’s blush.

 

At this moment, Chanyeol’s pencil snapped and so did something inside him. He shoved Hanyeol’s face that was leaning way too close to Baekhyun’s, away while yelling about how non Student Council members were not allowed in this room. “You need to leave Baekhyun alone. He doesn’t like you.”

 

“I beg to differ. He wouldn’t be blushing if he doesn’t like me.” Hanyeol argued, grinning at his older brother who was clutching his collar. “You wouldn’t want to get kicked booted from your scholarship by fighting, do you, brother?”

 

Chanyeol glanced around the other Council members who didn’t really give a if he beat the out of his younger twin. “You’re still not allowed to be in here.”

 

Hanyeol waved a hand. “Fine, fine. I’ll be out in a minute. I just need Baekhyun to answer my question.” Chanyeol tapped his foot impatiently, telling his brother to hurry up. “Shut up, Chanyeol.” The younger snapped at him before turning back to Baekhyun. “Byun Baekhyun, I’d like to ask you out on a date. Will you?” Hanyeol flashed Baekhyun a hearthrobing smile.

 

“No.” Baekhyun said. Or so he thought he said no but in reality, he said yes, shocking everyone in the room.

 

“Great!” Hanyeol searched Baekhyun for his phone, texting himself before planting a kiss on the President’s cheek. “I’ll call you later about your address. Bye, babe.” Hanyeol skipped happily out of the Student Council room, leaving everyone shocked. Baekhyun remained unmoving, still stunned due to Hanyeol’s kiss against his cheek.

 

Everyone only snapped out of their trance when Chanyeol suddenly stormed out of the room, slamming the door on his way out. Baekhyun did nothing but blink at the door. Kai let out a low whistle. “, I wonder what’ wrong?” He said sarcastically, earning an elbow to the ribs from Kyungsoo.

 

“What just happened?” Baekhyun turned to ask everyone.”

 

Tao raised an eyebrow. “You just accepted a date with Hanyeol and Chanyeol looked extremely pissed as .” Baekhyun facedesked. A facepalm was not hard enough for this situation. “I don’t know if you want Chanyeol jealous but it’s working pretty well. He’s been nothing but irritated since Hanyeol has been here, all over you.”

 

“Serves him right.” Kai mumbled quietly but nothing could get passed Kyungsoo. It earned the tan male an elbow to the gut, making him fall out of his chair.

 

Suddenly, the door to the Student Council room opened. An angry Chanyeol marched back in only to grab the pencil case he left before storming out one more.

 

“If we kill Hanyeol, everything will be okay again.” Chen offered casually. Yixing nodded in agreement.

Suho sighed. “As long as it’s not on school grounds.”

 

“Guys, we’re not killing Hanyeol.” Baekhyun told them, earning odd looks. “What?” He asked, suddenly feeling out of place.

 

“You’re growing a soft spot for Chanyeol’s twin.” Xiumin raised an eyebrow at Baekhyun. It was a stated as fact and not a mere speculation.

 

“What? Of course not and his name is Hanyeol.” Baekhyun corrected.

 

Xiumin went back to typing. “Exactly. You wouldn’t have corrected if you didn’t care.”

 

Baekhyun just stared at Xiumin for a long while before speaking as he left. “I do not have a soft spot for Hanyeol.” Everyone groaned at him. “I don’t!” The President yelled, running out of the room.

 

“This could be either really bad or really good.” Xiumin sighed out. Suho was already massaging his temple in preparation for an on coming headache.

 

 


 

 

Chanyeol narrowed his eyes at his brother before approaching him. "Stay away from Baekhyun."

 

Hanyeol chuckled. "How about no because he's cute and my type."

 

"Last time I checked you liked s."

 

"Well now, I like Baekhyun." Hanyeol flicked his older brother on the forehead. "Get with the program." The youger twin laughed before closing the door to his new room.

 

If Chanyeol set the house on fire, his father and he would be homeless and it wouldn't be guaranteed Hanyeol would burn along with the house. "."

 

 

 

 


Author's Note

Still doing what I want. Ayeeeee.

I write what I want. Woop.

CJ, out.

/Rolls away/