Chapter 8

The Delusional Writer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"How's your hangover?" Jiyong asked her with a half-smirk on his face that sent shivers down her spine.

 

Dara hadn't been able to say a word, what was she supposed to say? She couldn't ask him if what he drew, becomes true, because that's insane... isn't it? But he couldn't have stalked her either, could he? 

 

She let out a deep breath as she looked up at the boy who was still waiting for an answer from her. "It was you... wasn't it?"

He let out a small chuckle as he gave her an innocent smile. "Was me what?"

 

Dara looked down in her lap, playing with her fingers. If she asked him this outloud, would he burst into laughter and think she was crazy? Dara didn't want people to think she had gone crazy. Even herself was starting to think she maybe had gone crazy, but then why had she done those things? Dara would usually never do something like that, so maybe, just maybe, Jiyong had something to do with it after all? 

 

She slowly lifted her head up, only to find him standing up, looking down at her with his hand reached out towards her. She grabbed it, and he pulled her up. His hand was still in her's when she got the courage she needed to ask him. "You're drawing my life... right?"

He smiled and shook his head. "Not your life" He stepped closer to her as he leaned his head down, making her tilt her head backwards a bit. "Just parts of it" He chuckled and planted a quick peck on her lips.

 

Shock ran all the way through her body as her fingers slowly went up to touch her lips. Her first kiss. That was her first kiss, and it had been taken away by a boy she had never heard speak before, nor move - until today. She wasn't sure what she was most shocked about, him admitting to drawing her life, or him kissing her. 

 

Dara was utterly confused right now, why had Jiyong been drawing her life? Why had he made her do all those awful things? Did he hate her? Was that it? But that wouldn't explain why he kissed her. So many questions were running through her mind, she actually had to sit back down in her chair. She rested her head against her hand as Jiyong took his chair. He turned it around and sat down, facing her. He crossed his legs and leaned back with a smile on his face.

 

"I guess you wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter