Chapter 23

The Delusional Writer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Well..." Seungri said as he sat down in the chair after closing the door. Dara was nervous and excited at the same time, wondering what Seungri was thinking right now. Did he like Jiyong or not? She really hoped he did, because then he could help her convince Youngbae to let them see each other. Seungri leaned closer to her and smiled. "He seems like a good guy, D-Baby. You did well" He patted her back and leaned back.

Dara sighed in relief as she leaned back on the couch, pulling her legs up to her chest. "His drawings are amazing, right?" Dara had mentioned the drawings to Seungri while Jiyong was there, and since Jiyong never left anywhere without them, he had showed them to Seungri, without letting him know the real truth about the drawings, of course. Seungri was open minded, but not that open minded.

"The boy's got a talent, there's no doubt about it" Seungri smiled at her. "You might get married to a manga artist one day" He smirked at her as she felt her cheeks turn red. "But you gotta promise me one thing, D-Baby" He leaned closer to her and held his pinky up towards her. "Once you get married, you can't forget about your oppa, alright?"

Dara smiled and linked their pinkies together. "I promise".

 

It was saturday morning, and she had been living with Seungri for about a week now. She hadn't heard that much from Youngbae, only a few texts now and then wondering how she was doing. The reason she was awake this early on a saturday was because she heard two different voices outside the door. She crawled out of the bed and quietly tip toed over to the door. She pressed her ear against it to hear more clearly.

 

The first voice belonged to Seungri and the other one... Youngbae! Dara wanted to open the door and run up to her brother and hug him. She had missed him a lot. After all, they had never been apart for more than two days, and that was long enough for Dara. But a whole week without seeing her brother, that was hard. She would have run out of the door, if she hadn't heard Youngbae's voice. It sounded different, husky and choked. She also thought she heard a few whimper sounds, and then she realized he was actually crying. Her big brother was crying. But why?

 

She decided to just stay still with her ear pressed against the door to fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter