Chapter 15

The Delusional Writer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sehun groaned as he felt himself hit something hard. Slowly he lifted himself up, only to realize he was on the floor. "Not again" He mumbled as he stood up, staring down at the figure lying in his bed. Sehun chuckled to himself as he saw a small poodle of drool right under Luhan's mouth. This was normal for them though.

 

Although they weren't blood related, they were like real brothers. Everyone in this castle shared the same thought as himself. They were all a family that had been thrown away from those who were supposed to love them. They hadn't been out in the real world for such a long time, and they were quite happy with that.

 

But soon... it would all be over. Soon they would have to return and leave this castle, and their family. Sehun glanced at his calender hanging on the wall as he with slow steps dragged his feet towards it. He lifted up the black marker that was lying on the drawer. With slow movements, he drew an x on the date.

 

"15 more days..." He mumbled before walking back to his bed, pushing Luhan over to his side. 

 

Dara watched as Bom and Youngbae were eating. However, her food remained untouched. How could she eat at a moment like this? She had lots of questions in her mind, like what Luhan meant when he said he thought she knew? And Chaerin mentioning somethings about her living with them? And 16 more days... 16 more days to what? Of course, she had asked Jiyong about this after they got back, but he gave her the same answer as he always did. 'I can't tell you'. 

 

But there was another thing on her mind, one that made her feel really guilty. She couldn't tell anyone about this. If she did, they probably wouldn't believe her or say she's sick or something. But it was hard to keep it from them. Especially Youngbae. Those two shared everything and never kept secrets from each other.

 

But right now Dara had a lot of secrets that she couldn't tell Youngbae, no matter how much she wanted to. It felt like she was slowly sli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter