Chapter 10

The Delusional Writer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The two of them were walking around in their new 'world', holding hands as they both enjoyed the view. Jiyong glanced down at her and smiled to himself as he saw Dara looking at a white bunny that was jumping around them. She let go off Jiyong's hand and reached her hand out to the little bunny. The bunny slowly walked up to her and Dara lifted it up in her lap as she petted it.

 

"It's so cute" She fell backwards as the bunny suddenly jumped out of her lap and disappeared into the tall grass. Jiyong helped her up and smiled. She returned the smile at him. "Thank you for taking me here".

Jiyong shook his head. "Don't thank me, Dara. This is what you imagined".

She sighed as she took one last look at the place, before looking down at Jiyong. "I guess we should go back?"

Jiyong slid an arm around her, gently kissing the top of her head. "Don't worry, Dara. We can always come back".

"You promise?" Dara looked up at him as she held out her pinky.

Jiyong smiled. "I'm not your brother, Dara" He slowly put his hand on top of her's, pulling her pinky down. "That's not how i make promises" He wrapped his arms around her, giving her a small peck on the lips. He rested his forehead against her's and smiled. "That's how i make a real promise".

Dara smiled as she put her hands around his neck. "I like it".

Jiyong chuckled. "You better" He gently tapped her nose before sighing. "Well... shall we go back?"

Dara nodded. "But... how?"

"Like this".

 

Jiyong snapped his fingers together and when Dara opened her eyes, she was back in the classroom, wearing the uniform again. She was quite disappointed, she really liked the world Jiyong had just shown her and to come back to reality... that was not fun anymore. Jiyong noticed her expression and lightly squeezed her hand.

 

"Don't worry, we are going to go back soon".

She looked at him and smiled. "I can't wait" She bit her lip as Jiyong leaned his face down to her's.

 

Just then, the doors burst open, and the two of them both looked up to see who was coming in. Dara almost froze in her seat as she was looking right at her brother who had his mouth wide open. To make it even worse, the rest

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter