Chapter 13

The Delusional Writer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong had told Dara that this time, he would show her a very special place that he truly loved. As Dara opened her eyes, she saw the door close behind them, except it wasn't a real door. It was just a normal bush, with a door in it. Amazed, she looked up at Jiyong with half open. He just smiled at her and grabbed her hand as they continued to check the place out further. (A/N: Just imagine that this 1:03 is the place they are at).

 

They were in the middle of a huge garden with a big, blue castle right in front of their eyes. For a second, Dara let go off his hand as she took a step closer to the castle, eyes widened. "Is... is this really happening?"

Jiyong appeared next to her and chuckled. "Haven't we already been through this, Dara?" He smiled as he put his hands on her shoulder, pressing his cheek against hers as he whispered into her ear. "Everything you see, hear and smell is all real".

She glanced up at him and smiled. "I know. It's just so... unbelieveable, amazing, fantastic..." She let out a deep sigh as she glanced up at the castle again. "It's really beautiful. I can see why this is your favorite place".

"It's not the beauty that makes it my favorite place" Dara looked up at him as he put his hand down, wrapping it securely around hers while he was looking up at the castle. A short moment of silence passed before he opened his mouth again. "It's my home".

Dara gasped as she stepped away from him, eyes widened and mouth open again. "Y-your home?!"

He looked down at her and chuckled. "Of course, i was born in the real world. But..." He let out a sigh as he lowered his head, letting his hair fall down in front of his eyes. "For some unfortunate reasons, i was brought here away from my family. It may look beautiful and relaxing, but it really is painful and heartbreaking to be kept here against your will every single day".

"A-against your will?" Dara took a step towards h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter