Chapter 3

The Delusional Writer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara pushed the doors to her school open. She always had to bend down a little and use all the strength she had inside of her to open them, they were that hard to open. But after a few more pushes, they opened and she ran inside before they would close and hit her in the face. She let out a sigh of relief as she straightened herself up and headed towards her first class, which was gym, something she really hated.

 

She hated getting sweaty and using her strength, which she didn't have much of. Dara was a skinny, little girl and gym for her was not fun. She had once skipped gym, and the teacher had called Youngbae. He was not happy when she arrived home from school that day. He had given her a long lecture about sometimes we just have to do things we don't want to do. 'It's important to do the things you have to do, even if you don't want to. If you do that, you grow stronger and you learn to like the things you hate. You might even have fun, so give it a try before you decide it's boring'. That was the words he had told her, and she listened to him, and never skipped any classes again.

 

She still wasn't too fond about gym, but at least she was giving it her best. They couldn't ask more of her, right?

 

She collapsed onto the ground, arms and legs wide as her chest moved up and down repeatedly. Minji, her friend, sat down next to her as she held out a bottle of water towards her. Dara shook her head as she slowly sat up, her head spinning around from all the running. This was not fun at all, especially when the teacher yelled at her for being too sloppy. 

 

She envied Jiyong at that point. He never had gym. Actually, he didn't really do anything in the classes except drawing. She wondered how he could manage to still be in school when he never did anything? It was like he was invisible to everyone except her.

 

Minji nudged her. "You okay or do i need to call an amulance?"

Dara nodded as she smiled at her. "I'm fine. Or... i will be fine in a few minutes".

 

Minji nodded, suddenly standing up when she heard a bunch of girls scream, and that could only mean one thing. Ken, she guessed. And she guessed right. He walked out of the gym, wearing nothing but pants so he could show off his abs. Sure, he had a sixpack that the girls loved, and he loved the attention he got. But to Dara he would always be the nose picker. She watched as her best friend ran after Ken with wide open. Yup, Minji was also a er for Ken. Sometimes she wondered if she was the only girl who

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter