Chapter 19

The Delusional Writer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Why isn't Chaerin here?" Dara asked as she looked at Sehun and Luhan who was sitting in front of her.

 

Because Dara wasn't ready to go back to the real world just yet, Jiyong had taken her with him back to his place where Sehun and Luhan had fixed a small picnic for them. They were sitting outside on a blanket and Kiseop, the fifth person who lived in the castle, had also joined them. Everyone was here but Chaerin.

 

Jiyong smiled at Dara. "You'll see her soon again, don't worry".

"You should meet Seohyun as well!" Luhan grinned at her, just as Sehun threw his hand over Luhan's mouth and both Kiseop and Jiyong tensed up.

"Seohyun?" Dara looked up at Jiyong, blinking her eyes. "Who is that? Does she live here too?"

Jiyong smiled at her, but she could still see the sudden panic in his eyes. "She's not important. Don't think about her".

 

Dara returned her attention to Sehun and Luhan, but they weren't there anymore. She glanced around to see if she could see them, but they were gone. She put her eyes on Kiseop who just smiled at her.

 

"Luhan had to go to the bathroom. That boy won't go anywhere without Sehun" Kiseop chuckled, but by the way he was acting, Dara knew something was up. And everyone here but her knew what it was, that she was sure of.

 

She wanted answers, but she knew all too well that she wouldn't get them from anyone here. This was something she had to figure out on her own, but how? She couldn't go to this place without Jiyong and he wouldn't leave her side at all. Shrugging it off, Dara kept enjoying the small picnic before the time to go home finally came. 

 

She stood up from the ground as she dusted herself off. Jiyong smiled at her as he grabbed her hand, pulling her closer into his embrace. "Did you have fun today, Dara?"

She smiled and nodded as she wrapped

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter