Chapter 22

The Delusional Writer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Tell me how again you tricked me into this" Seungri mumbled as he lied down, facing her while wrapping a blanket over himself.

 

They had discussed on how to do their sleeping arrangements, but after a while they were both too tired to argue about it even more, so Dara had made a suggestion that they both would sleep in the same bed. After all, Seungri was just like her brother, so she didn't feel awkward about it all. She could tell that Seungri had tried to clean the place as best as he could before she stepped inside.

 

All his clothes were stuffed inside the closet, sticking out a little bit and she could see bits of his 'magazines' sticking out of it as well. She was just happy he changed the sheets before she lied down. As much as she loved Seungri, she really didn't want to know what he was doing when she wasn't around. 

 

"I didn't trick you into anything" Dara mumbled before closing her eyes and finally falling asleep. 

 

She was brutally awaken by a loud noise, only to find out it came from the vacuum cleaner on the other side of the door. Dara glanced over at the watch on the wall. 09.00. Seungri was up already? He was always the most lazy one in their little group, so what was he doing up already? Dara got out of the bed and she folded it neatly before stepping into some comfortable clothes. 

 

She opened the bedroom door and what met her was really shocking. First of all, the whole place was cleaned. It didn't look anything like the 'bacholar cave' she had stepped into last night. But that was not the most shocking part, surprisingly. All the dishes was cleaned, the table was cleaned as well, and Seungri had even put up a candle light in the middle of the table.

 

But still not the most shocking part. The part that surprised her the most was seeing Seungri in a pink apron with a cat face on it. Definitely not the Seungri she was used to seeing. She leaned against the door as she crossed her arms, looking at Seungri going back and forth with the vacuum cleaner. He finally stopped it and wiped his forehead and only then he caught the sight of Dara who was silently giggling to herself.

 

H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter