Chapter 11

The Delusional Writer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The four guys continued to ask her questions about him, like 'what does he do', "how old is he", 'where did she meet him', 'how long have they been going out', "does he do any sports" and the list goes on and on. Dara let out a deep breath as she leaned forward in her seat, making the guys anticipate her answer even more.

 

"He goes to school, he's 17 years old and i met him in class, where else would i meet him? I don't know if he does any sports, i don't think so, and... we're not really going out..." She glanced down at her lap as the boys lifted their eyebrows, giving her a confused expression.

"Don't tell me..." Seungri gasped as he put both his hands on her shoulder, making her look up at him. "Don't tell me he took my D-Baby's first kiss without asking her out first?! What did he do, just kiss you out of no where?!"

Dara slightly nodded as she played with the rings on her fingers. "Something like that..."

Seungri let go off her and shook his head in disappointment. "Unacceptable. If you're going to steal a girl's first kiss, you have to ask her first!" Seungri clenched his fists until his knuckles turned white. "My poor, poor D-Baby..." He mumbled as he gave her a sad look.

 

After Youngbae had dropped BB off, Dara climbed in the front and fastened her seatbelt. She looked up at Youngbae who still hadn't said a word about his real feelings towards this, and she was kinda dying to know. She took a deep breath as she looked at him.

 

"Youngbae? Are you mad at me?"

He gave her a quick smile and shook his head. "No, Dara, not mad. It's just... it feels like you're growing up. Really growing up. And i can't stop it" He looked down at his lap and sighed. "I know that i can't stop whatever is going on between you and... Jiyong, but i want you to be careful. Don't let anyone, no matter how nice they appear to be, take advantage of you. If they do, you'll come and tell me and Bom right away. Don't let that guy kiss you anymore without making sure he really likes you and..." Youngbae glanced up at her as he grabbed her hand, gently her knuckles. "Not your body. Also..." Youngbae cleared his throat as he glanced out the side window. "Don't rush things. Small kisses are fine, as long as they don't last longer than 10 seconds and both hands behind both your backs. And tongue stays inside the mouth!"

Dara giggled and leaned over in her seat, putting her lips on his cheek. A smile grew on his lips as she sat back down in her seat. "So... are we gonna tell Bom about today?"

Youngbae pulled out of the driveway as he headed towards their home. "I'm not gonna tell her. That is up to you, kiddo" Youngbae glanced at her before r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter