Chapter 17

The Delusional Writer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"You weren't even there!" Dara screamed as she stomped her feet on the ground, anger boiling inside of her. "Jiyong was, okay?! He helped me! He was there!"

Youngbae threw his arms out in frustration. "Jiyong, Jiyong, Jiyong! That's all i've been hearing from you lately! You know what, i think you've been spending way too much time around him! You should spend some time away from him".

Dara's mouth fell down as she stared at her brother. "What is that supposed to mean? You're gonna pull me out of school?"

Youngbae sighed as he ran his hand through his hair in frustration. "I wish i could hire you a private tutor, but we can't afford that. Maybe changing classes?"

"I can't believe this! You want me to change classes because a boy helped me from another boy who tried to hurt me?! Yeah, makes real sense, Youngbae!"

"Well, what do you suggest i do then?!" He screamed at her, louder than before.

"Okay, enough!" Both of them glanced up as Bom walked up to them, looking at both of them. "Seunghyun called me and told me what happened" Bom sighed as she looked down at Dara. "You okay, sweetie?"

"I was" Dara crossed her arms as she glared at Youngbae. "Until he told me i can't be around Jiyong anymore".

Bom sighed. "We're there again, huh?"

"She's too young to have a boyfriend, she's only seventeen" Youngbae said as he looked down at Bom. "You're on my side with this, aren't you?"

"I'm not taking any sides in this" She said as she lifted her hands up in the air, walking past them to open the fridge. 

Youngbae rolled his eyes. "" He mumbled as Bom stopped looking through the fridge and immediately looked up at him.

 

Even Dara looked up in shock at her older brother

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter