Chapter 20

The Delusional Writer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

They were going to send her to an orphanage. Youngbae, her beloved brother that she loved so much, didn't want her anymore. He wanted to give her up. Maybe... he secretely hated her? Maybe all those times saying he loved her, he was actually thinking the opposite? If they wanted her gone, fine, she was going to leave. But she was not going to a foster home.

 

Before Seungri could react, Dara rushed up from her bed and out of her room. She ran down the stairs as fast as she could, and the yelling stopped. Youngbae appeared in the door opening as Dara ran out of the house. She heard both him and Seungri shout after her, but she wasn't going to stop or look back.

 

Why would she? The only family she had left had decided to leave her behind and move on with their lives. Well, fine, she didn't need them anymore. If they didn't want her, why would she want them? She stopped and looked around as she realized she was back in the park. She hadn't even been running for more than top five minutes, how did she get here so fast?

 

Oh well, what did it matter? Nothing mattered anymore. It was over. Her happy days with Youngbae, Bom and BB was over. The same with her school where Jiyong was. When they would take her to the orphanage, and she knew they would, she would probably be home schooled, meaning she couldn't see Jiyong that often.

 

Dara sunk down on her knees, not caring if her pants got dirty, as she cried into her hands. Where was she going to go? If there was a way to get out of the orphanage idea and run away, she would do it. But run to where? 

 

An idea appeared in her head as she looked up. Maybe she could live in the castle along with Jiyong, Chaerin, Sehun, Luhan and Kiseop? Live in a fantasy world forever, but is that possible? If it was, she was sure Jiyong wouldn't come back to the real world, so it probably wasn't allowed to do so. But then why had Chaerin been saying she was going to live there with them?

 

This was silly. Here she was in the real world, wishing she could be in a fantasy world that didn't even exist to most people

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter