Epilogue

The Delusional Writer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Two years later

 

Dara breathed in the fresh air as she walked through the streets, shopping with her friend, Minji, who had brought her boyfriend Ken along. They had stopped at a small cafe because Minji wanted to eat ice cream. She sat down at a chair, waiting for her friend and her boyfriend to come back. Dara didn't want ice cream, so she had offered to find a seat for them.

 

As she waited, she glanced around at the people sitting around her. She saw families, lovers, or simply friends just hanging out. But she immediately looked the other way. One of her habits of always studying a person had faded over the two years. She no longer wanted to learn a person's true personality by studying them from a distance.

 

She wanted to talk to them, to learn about them and experience it face to face. She might get hurt that way, but if she never talks to them, she will get hurt anyway. Dara felt like a new and better version of herself. Of course, she still had some of the old Dara with her.

 

Youngbae and Bom still called her kiddo and baby girl while Seungri still called her D-Baby. That was something that wasn't going to change anytime soon. Probably never, and that is just the way she wanted it. She had learned to accept those nicknames, no matter how childish they sounded. In her brother's and his girlfriend's wedding, she had been the bridesmaid. 

 

All their friends was there, Daesung was there. He hadn't changed much, except he had become a workaholic. He had put so much into the gym and it was really successful. Dara even trained there now and then.

 

Seunghyun ended up becoming a famous boxer, so he travels around the world a lot to fight. She and BB didn't meet him often, but they would stay in contact through phone calls and such. Sometimes they would even watch him fighting on the tv, and they had never seen him lose. Not even once.

 

And Seungri was doing very well too. He was tired very often after his girlfriend had given birth to their babies. Yes, babies. Turns out she was actually expecting twin boys, so Seungri had a busy life now, but he still made time once a month to have a gathering with the rest of Big Bang, and Seunghyun when he was home.

 

As for Dara... she was living in her own apartment now, with Youngbae checking in on her from time to time, of course. She still hadn't forgotten about the first boy she had given her heart too. Kwon Jiyong. 

 

She forgot her thoughts about J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter