Chapter 21

The Delusional Writer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seungri's eyes widened as the girl in front of him started crying harder. What the hell was this girl on?! Orphanage?! Surely... Youngbae wasn't considering that, right?! Even Seungri got scared that that was Youngbae's plan right now. He immediately pulled Dara into his embrace, hugging her as tight as he could, making sure he wasn't hurting her. 

 

He patted her head, rocking her back and forth as she cried into his shoulder, slowly wrapping both her arms around his waist. "D-Baby... i'm never gonna let that happen to you. I can't speak for Youngbae, but i'm sure he wouldn't send you there" Seungri wasn't sure at all, but the girl in front of him was scared to death, what else was he supposed to say? "Even if he does, oppa isn't going to let him. I'll take care of you myself. No one is going to take you away from us".

Dara slowly looked up at him, wiping her eyes. "Then... why did you tell me to pack my bags?"

Seungri smiled as he pressed both his palms against her cheeks. "Because you're going to stay with me for a few days. Youngbae and Bom have some issues that has nothing to do with you. Youngbae told me to take care of you until they got everything sorted out, then you will be going back to them. Hopefully" He whispered the last part, but Dara heard it. 

 

As they walked back into the house, Youngbae was sitting on the floor, head in his hands. Seungri looked back at Dara, before slowly walking up to him. He put a hand on his shoulder, making Youngbae look up right away. His eyes went from Seungri to Dara and he stood up, forcing a smile on his lips. "D-dara. Stay with Seungri for a few days, alright?"

Seungri turned around to look at Dara and smiled. "Go pack the things you need, okay?" Dara nodded and headed up the stairs to do as she was told. Seungri waited until he heard the door shut before looking at Youngbae. "You're not... you're not gonna send her to an orphanage, are you?"

Youngbae's eyes widened. "What?! Why would you say something like that?!"

Seungri nodded towards the stairs. "Dara is afraid you're going to send her there" Seungri bit his lip as he glanced back down at Youngbae. "And honestly... so am i".

Youngbae sighed and leaned back on the wall. "I'm not. Make sure she knows that i'm never going to leave her behind, alright? It's just... so crazy right now between me and Bom. She's been talking to him again, Seungri. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter