Chapter 26

The Delusional Writer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

She opened her eyes and was welcome by a bright light, as long as some black shadows standing in front of her. They were talking, but she could only hear mumbles. She slowly sat up in the bed she was lying on. While doing so, she noticed the new outfit she had on herself. A plain, white dress. She looked up when she heard someone calling her name.

 

In front of her was a lady with brown hair, staring right into her eyes. Dara noticed the white labcoat and the name tag she had on. Seohyun. That name... why did it sound so familiar? Where had she heard it before?

 

"Dara?" She looked up again when another familiar voice was calling her name. Appearing next to the lady, was a boy. She recognized him immediately and quickly stepped out of the bed, running over to the boy and wrapping her arms around him. 

The guy wrapped his arms around her, kissing the top of her head. She pulled away and put both her hands on his face, smiling at him. "Youngbae... you came..."

He nodded, smiling at her. "Of course i came. I've been coming here ever since..." He bit his lip as he looked at the lady, who nodded at him. He sighed and looked back down at her. "Ever since the accident. I can't believe this... i had almost given up".

"Given up?" Dara tilted her head to the side, confused. "Given up on what?"

"You see, Dara" The lady named Seohyun stepped next to her brother as they seperated, but Youngbae grabbed her hand, holding it tightly. "The car accident involving your parents left you in a bad state, and you were sent to this mental hospital. In the beginning you refused to believe it, but then you started getting involved with five other patients here. But when they got better and left, you started becoming obsessed with drawing. You didn't do anything else, even when your brother and your friends visited. Then... three months it's like you fell into some sort of a coma. You refused to wake up... until now".

"I thought i had lost you" Youngbae wrapped his arms around her, hugging her. "I'm so glad you're back" He pulled her an arm's length away and just studied he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter