Chapter 18

The Delusional Writer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong was watching Dara as she was sitting on the swing in the same place he first had shown her. Wearing the same outfit they always wore in their own little world, she was smiling as she looked down at him. He gave her a quick smile back as he lied down on the grass, just watching her. 

 

After staying on the swing for a while, she went down to join Jiyong and lied down next to him. He wrapped his arms around her and carefully placed her head on his chest as he wrapped his arms around her. "Dara?" He mumbled as she slightly looked up at him.

"Yes?" She rested her palms at his chest, giving him her full attention.

"You're not... you're not just using me to escape reality, right?" He looked at her and she saw a sad look on his face. 

She immediately shook her head. "No! Of course not!"

"Then... if i said i would never take you with me to one of these places again, what would you do?"

She smiled as she moved her face closer to his, giving him a quick peck on the lips. A small smile appeared on his lips. "I would still be with you".

He sat up and pulled her inbetween his legs, wrapping his arms around her. "Good. Because the feelings i have for you is real. When we enter this world, we have to leave behind every single negative thought we have. This is supposed to be a happy place where you can only smile. There is no room for other emotions".

 

She nodded. As twisted as it sou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter