Chapter 25

The Delusional Writer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"How is your brother doing?" Jiyong asked as he played with his girlfriend's hair. They were back in the place where he had first showed to Dara, lying in the grass with her on his chest. 

She looked up at him and smiled. "I thought we were only allowed to talk about happy things here?"

"He's not happy?" Jiyong raised his head a little and looked at her.

"I don't know, he and his girlfriend are still trying to work things out. He told me she hasn't made her mind up yet" Dara said as she sat up, looking down. 

Jiyong sat up as well, wrapping an arm around her shoulder, giving her a kiss on the cheek. "It's going to be alright. I'm sure they'll be fine".

"I hope so..." 

"Hey, don't worry" Jiyong smiled and cupped her face. "Things are going to be alright. Everything is going to be fine..." He looked down and took a deep breath. He had to tell her. Now. He couldn't hide it anymore, his time was up, and so was hers. He slowly moved his eyes up to hers, staring at her so passionately, she almost melted in his eyes. "Dara... i have a lot to say right now, and i need you to listen to me until i'm done, okay?"

Dara slowly nodded, sensing that something was wrong. "O-okay" She stuttered as she grabbed his hands, holding onto him tightly, in case he might disappear or something. 

 

Jiyong took another deep breath before he finally started telling her about the things he had wanted to tell her from the first time he saw her. If only he could have somehow prevented this from happening... but there was no way to stop this. He was afraid though. Afraid what her reaction might be. She didn't know about it, and when she found out, he couldn't be there to support her.

 

"It's not real..." He mumbled as he slowly let go off her hands, struggling a bit since she was holding onto him so tightly. He managed to get out of her grip as he stared down at the ground. "This world... it's not real, Dara. It never was real. All that you have seen during these months, none of it was real. It was just your imagination" He slowly looked up at Dara.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter