Chapter 14

The Delusional Writer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"So you aren't twins?" Dara asked as both the boys clung onto her arms, walking deeper into the castle while Jiyong was following them from behind.

Luhan laughed and shook his head. "No! But we are brothers" He smiled down at her. "Just like you are our sister".

"Sister?" Dara turned her head to look at Jiyong who just smiled at her. "What do you mean?" She asked as she looked up at Luhan.

"We're all siblings here, Dara" Sehun answered her instead, making her turn her head towards him. "Me, Luhan, Jiyong, Chaerin, Kiseop and you. We're like a family".

"Chaerin and Kiseop?" Dara raised her eyebrow at him.

"They live in the castle along with us as well" Luhan replied. 

"But... i mean, i don't live here" She said as she stopped, making both Luhan and Sehun turn around to look at her. "I... i come from a different place than you guys. I have a family, they wouldn't abandon me. Not Youngbae, not Bom, not BB. They love me and i love them. I can't live here".

The two 'twins' looked up at Jiyong, both wearing a confused expression. Jiyong smiled as he put his arm around Dara's waist. "She hasn't fully understood the concept yet".

"Oooohhh" The two boys said at the same time before smiling warmly at Dara. "We're sorry. We thought you knew" Luhan said as he patted her head.

"Knew... knew what?" She looked up at Jiyong who just shook his head at her.

"Not the time, Dara. I can't tell you yet. But from now on..." He ran his hand down her cheek, putting it under her chin as he lifted her head up. "Consider us your new family" He said before pressing his lips agaisnt hers, making the two boys watching them gasping and putting their hands over their mouth while silently chuckling. 

"It seems like Ji likes her" Sehun whispered to Luhan with a huge grin on his face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter