Day One

A Month of Kim Jongdae

‘Wake up, .’

She stirred in her sleep, not wanting to face the reality.

‘I said wake the up!’

This time, she felt a strong kick to her stomach. She squinted her eyes in pain. Her whole body’s sore; painful and cold. She was running a fever – a dangerously high fever. She shivered as she tried to open her eyes. Last night’s activities flooded her mind and she wanted to cry even more if only it didn’t sting whenever her eyes produced tears.

She was officially a nobody now. Her promise of keeping herself pure for that one person she truly loved was now just a pathetic thought. She bowed and shook her head, trying with what might was left of her to get rid of last night’s desperate pleads, screams, struggles, and muffled cries.

‘No! Please, no!’

Right then a hard material hit her head and it brought her back to reality.

‘Stop being stubborn and eat,’ said one of the men. you, she mentally hissed. How ironic. She unwillingly did, last night.

She was kidnapped just yesterday. Or the day before? She couldn’t quite distinguish time. All she know was that she was walking down the busy streets of Myeongdong to meet with her boyfriend when she felt hands around followed by the strong scent of chloroform. Really, she thought many people noticed what happened but she thought wrong.

With the thought of her boyfriend, she really began to shed tears. They were supposed to celebrate their third year together.. until this happened.

‘Don’t make me repeat myself.’ She shivered in fear. Goosebumps appeared on both sides of her arms as she heard some familiar voices. She was drugged, yes, but she could clearly distinguish the voices.

Who wouldn’t? Those voices will hunt her for as long as she lives.

‘I’ll take it from here, Kyungsoo.’

‘Sure, Baek. Don’t keep the fun to yourself, though.’ That guy named Kyungsoo winked at that guy named Baekhyun in a way she didn’t like. But Kyungsoo was going to leave and that was a little relieving. She didn’t know who that Baekhyun was but she surely didn’t want that Kyungsoo in the same room anymore. When the room was clear of Kyungsoo, Baekhyun approached her. He smiled at her and she had a hard time determining whether his intention was good or bad. She didn’t notice the smirk on Baekhyun’s face not until he was right in front of her.

‘Hey, sweetheart,’ he whispered as he ran his fingers through her bangs and pushed it back her ear. She didn’t know why she leaned in to his touch. It felt familiar and comforting.


‘Hey, sweetheart.’

Jongdae would often call her cheesy nicknames and although she would often protest and call him lame, she would still giggle like the love sick girl she was.


She quickly opened her eyes in panic and realized that Baekhyun was now looking at her so intensely, thinking that she was attracted to him too. She quickly slapped his hand away and took a good five steps back. He chuckled in amusement upon seeing her instant change in attitude and it turned him on more. He made a ‘tch’ sound as he looked at her as if she was something to eat.

‘Being feisty all of a sudden, aren’t we?’ He took one, two steps forward and she mirrored only going the opposite direction.

‘Come here, kitty, I know you want it too.’ If she just weren’t terrified of him, she would’ve rolled her eyes and glared at him. But no, she wouldn’t take the risk. Not when he was dangerously close to her. He cupped her face and she could swear she saw him his lips but would it matter now?

She started to tear up in fear of what he would do to her since it never ended well for her.. even in her everyday life. She made her look at him before he inched himself closer.

‘This will just take a second, sweetheart.’


Darkness. Pain. Pleasure. Everything in her body ached in every way – not just because of the recent literally ed up session but because she felt guilty for feeling good. She had tried her best to imagine her Kim Jongdae whenever Baekhyun touched her and somehow she had managed through.

That night she didn’t eat. She sat at the corner of the dusty room she was in and shut her eyes tight – shutting the world off and away from her.


‘I don’t think I’m ready for this, Jongdae, I’m sorry,’ she said as he stopped kissing her. Things were getting quite out of hand. Their hair disheveled, their clothes ed, and the tension heated. As if he had done something gravely wrong, he pulled out of the kiss and hugged her tightly instead.

‘I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have kissed you,’ he whispered. She felt shivers down her spine and she immediately felt guilty for ruining their first year anniversary celebration. Plus, he must’ve thought she was living in the eighteenth century.

‘Oh my god, I’m so lame,’ she said as she buried her face in his bare chest. He hushed her and lightly chuckled.

‘No you’re not. You’re just.. very lady like. I quite like it.’

‘I ruined everything, didn’t I?’

‘It doesn’t matter. I love you.’ She stopped for a moment before her eyes softened at the sight of her man.

‘I love you, too. I’m sorry,’ she buried her face once again on his chest.

‘I promise one day, when we’re married and when I’m ready.’ She whispered sweet promises to his ear and he couldn’t help but feel a little giddy inside.

‘I can’t wait.’


She cried herself to sleep and hoped that she would meet her man in her dreams. She wouldn’t want to wake up if she did. She didn’t want to wake up anymore even if she didn’t. 


Chapter one, done :)

Chapters will be short, just letting you know :( Please don't expect much from me since I'm not that good :(

Stay tuned, yes? ♥