Chapter 29 : Mhm.

I Don't Like Him-right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Warning; crappy and unedited chapter ahead.

Clara stomps her way to her living room, stopping infront of Suho and Baekhyun who were immersed watching The Heirs' rerun. 

Baekhyun throws a cushion at Clara and glares at her, "Yah! Move! My favourite part is almost here!" 

The cushion hits Clara right at her precious face. Clara gasps in surprise, "Yah, Byun Baekhyun! What are you guys watching-- Oppa! Are you even listening?!" 

Suho takes a short glance at Clara befoe turning his attention back to the Tv, "Yes...."

Clara blinks in disbelief. Suho never ignores her. Like, NEVER. "What's so improtant than your one and only little sis--"

"Sangsokjadeul. Jinmyun-ah, move..." Suho pushes Clara to the side. 

Clara pouts in dissapointment, she was dragged out of bed by this two and was forced to dress up in 5 minutes and now they're actually choosing to watch the heirs instead of--

"SANGSOKJADEUL?!" Clara turns to face the TV.

And right on time, Bona and Chanyoung flashes on the screen.

"KYAAAAAAA~~" Clara squels while flapping her arms in a wing motion.

Baekhyun and Suho exchange looks. 

"Ready? 1.. 2.. 3!"

Suho grabs Clara and covers while Baekhyun shuts the TV off.

"You guys have 1 minute to explain everything!" Clara shouts after Suho finally lets her go.

Baekhyun shrugs innocently, "What?"

Suho smiles and pats Clara's back lightly, "You watched that episode already...and I'm sorry but, you're so noisy!" 

Clara raises her eyebrow, "Does that explains why you guys dragged me out of my bed this morning?"

Baekhyun and Suho ignores Clara and pretends not to hear her, "Hyung, did you hear something?"

Suho shakes his head. "Nope."

Clara bits her upper lip and sigh

Please log in to read the full chapter