Chapter 9 : The Confession

I Don't Like Him-right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Ara POV

"Don't you find the minions scary. It's small. And bald. And yellow." Chanyeol suddenly asked me halfway through the movie.

I look at him and shot him one of my 'what-are-you-talking-about' look, "No..Why would the minions be scary?" 

"Imagine you were sleeping and suddenly a minion appears beside you-" 

I buried my head into the pink cushion I was holding, "STOP." Chanyeol is a really awesome guy, but sometimes, I really feel like I want to kill him.

"Smiling and suddenly-" He continued.

"CHANYEOL." 

"I'm just saying the minions can be scary.." Eventhough I can't see him, I'm pretty sure he's smiling right now.

"Are you okay?" He started tickling me.

NO. I'm not! I have been watching the trees outside the window and it was VERY windy. AND IT'S OCTOBER!!!! My sister LOVES horror stories. She used to tell me horror stories every night in October as a countdown for Halloween. But she stopped doing it 6 years ago when I cried when she acted like she was possesed. IT WAS SO CREEPY!!

Oh no...that story.....There was this one story that Unnie told me..And..Why did I have to remember it now? It was a windy night, and this girl, got a visit from her friend. They talked, watched a movie....and...it turned out it wasn't her friend. And it was a ghost........And I didn't remember how she found out but....I'm pretty sure the girl died in the end. What if...the real Chanyeol is actually asleep? .......

"Yahhh..leave me aloneee..I'm just sleepy..."  What if...I look at him and he really is a ghost!! Don't look at him..don't look him...

"Really?" 

"Hmm..." 

And for the next ten minutes, I had my head buried in the cushion, hoping I'll fall asleep. Well, even if I die, atleast I didn't see the ghost's scary face... Gahhh it's so hot..

"Clara."

"Hmm..."

"You know right?" KNOW WHAT?! Is he really a ghost? Oh no, oh no, oh no..Act natural...act natural....

"Hmm..." I said trying to act sleepy.

"I like you." Well I didn't see that coming.

"I know you see me as a friend, a brother, but, I think, I really like you." Isn't this was what I waiting for? Somehow, I couldn't say anything.

Chanyeol softly pulls the cushion away from me and I quickly close my eyes pretending to sleep. He sighs and carries me to a longer couch and covers me with a blanket. I pull the blanket so it will cover my head-just in case if I see a real ghost...

Chanyeol POV

"Do you remember what happened yesterday?" I asked her when we were alone in the yard. The Exo-M boys left for the airport after breakfast. After lunch, the others feel asleep watching TV.

Please log in to read the full chapter