Chapter 10 : SuHye?

I Don't Like Him-right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Knock Knock.

"Clara..it's me..." What? I'm dreaming right! Even if this is a dream, I don't care! I'm actually meeting her again! I ran to my door and opened it as fast as i can with a big grin on my face. I can't believe-Oh...it's Eunhye..Why is her voice so similar to my unnie?

"Yah, what are you doing here watching Love Rain alone in your bedroom. It's your birthday~" 

"I'm not- I only watched the first and second episode..."

She smiles and pinches my cheeks, like my unnie always does... "What do you want to eat?" She asked as she sits me down on my bed. I shook my head.

"How about ice cream?" She says slightly tilting her head to the left. Somehow, I felt I was in my childhood room and my sister was trying to get me eat something after I lose a bet or game when I was six. I never noticed it, but, Eunhye is so...similar to my sister.

"Chocolate ice cream....." I answered slowly.

"I'll go get some. You sit here and continue what you were doing." She said smiling.

After a few minutes, she came back with a tub of ice cream and some chocolate cake. She gives me a spoon and sits beside me on the bed.

"Your room has everything doesn't it? It just need a fridge for the kitchen and a TV." She says looking around my room. 

She turns to me and starts to braid my hair, "You love your sister right?" 

"Then, don't do this. You can cry all you want but don't torture yourself like this. I'm pretty sure your sister would never want to see you like this.." She said hugging me. She sighs and I can see tears in her eyes. I have no idea why she's crying right now.

"Unnie..are you okay?" 

" Remember my little sister I told you about?" I nodded. When her parents got a divorce 7 years ago, her sister moved to The States with their father and stepmother.

"They canceled it. Again." She sighs. Everytime she's suppose to meet her sister, her father will cancel it saying they have other plans. They haven't talked for years.

"Again? But it has been-"

" 7 years...But it's okay, I have Yumi, Jinjoo and you." She smiles.

"Yah! When are you coming to school again? I don't think I can stand another day with Yumi and Jinjoo!" She changes the topic.

"What did they do?" I asked feeding her some ice cream.

"Sehun that! Luhan that! Yah! Seriously!"

"Eyyy...you do that too sometimes.."

"When did I?!"

"Suho looks so cute that other day! Look how he smiles! He's so cute~~!" I said imitating her. She punches my arm. 

I stuck my tongue out and continued, "Aing~ He's so cute! Right Clara? Suho is so-"

"Ehem.." My brother was standing at my door awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck. Chanyeol and Baekhyun was standing behind him trying to hold their laugh. Eunhye's face was turning as red as a tomato. 

"Sunbae! You're face is so red right now!" Baekhyun exclaims. Chanyeol was grinning like The Cheshire Cat in Alice in The Wonderland. 

"Erm...What's your name....ah..erm..Jinmyun! Have you eaten yet?" 

"Eyyy...how can you even forget your sister's name.." Chanyeol said.  

"Eyyyyyyyy...." I said and suddenly Chanyeol,Baekhyun starting Ey-ing too.

Eunhye awkwardly laughs and closes my bedroom door.

"YAH CLARA KIM!!" Eunhye starts punching the pillow next to me. After three punches, she collasped on the floor and start sobbing in her hands. A few second laters, she looks at me and started giggling. Yup... she officially lost her mind.

"Unnie.." I called her after she calmed down.

"What."

"What's you first class tomorrow?"

"Maths."

"How about if you stay here tonight. It's almost midnight..." Eunhye loves watching horror movies, but, she ge

Please log in to read the full chapter