Chapter 36 : Awkwardness 2.0

I Don't Like Him-right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Clara noticed Baekhyun was avoiding her. Chanyeol was the one who got hurt, but it seemed like Baekhyun was the one who got dumped by Clara a week ago. 

Clara sighs, "It's back to 'don't-talk-to-Jinmyun-again' " She mumbled as she walks towards the gate.

Around her, people were happily chatting and saying their goodbyes. It was their last day of school before winter break. And all Clara could think about is--

"Boo!" Jinjoo shouts as she jumps on Clara's back causing Clara almost to fall.

"Yah!!" Clara shouted.

Jinjoo pouts, "You don't have to be that mad....."

"Yeah."  Eunhye playfully slaps Clara's shoulder.

"You're the one who left us back there." She added.

"You girls talk to much...and I'm hungry..." Clara said while 'hugging' Jinjoo. (When I say hug I mean squeeze her in revenge)

"Unnie!! Let me breath!!"

"Squeeze her until she dies!! Clara! Clara! Clara!" Yumi cheered like a primary kid watching people fight while jumping around a little.

"Unnie!!!" Jinjoo once again screams for help.

Clara messes up Jinjoo's hair before releasing her.

Jinjoo steps on Clara's new boots in revenge before hiding behind Eunhye.

"Omma! Clara's being meannnnn!!" Jinjoo whines while pointing at Clara.

"But Mommmm!! She started first!!" Clara fakes an annoyed expression while crossing her arms.

"Mommyyyyy I want to eatttt~~" Yumi joins in the game and starts pulling Eunhye's arms.

Eunhye rolls her eyes and shakes the Yumi away. "Since when did I have three annoying daughters?"

"We're not annoying!!" Yumi protests.

Jinjoo stands besides Clara and does a cute pose, "We're cute."

"Mhm~ We're shuper cute~" Clara said cutely while doing Bbuing Bbuing. Yumi joins the aegyo parade and puffs her cheek while doing the v sign.

Eunhye covers her face and groans, "What in the world did I do to deserve this punishment?!"

"Is this normal or they got high like Clara usu

Please log in to read the full chapter