Chapter 37 : I'm Leaving

I Don't Like Him-right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Clara yawns and makes her way into the dining room where Kai, Chen and D.O was waiting for her.

"Good morning~!" Clara greeted them before taking a carton of chocolate milk from the fridge.

"Well you're happy to be up early." Kai said while pointing at the chair opposite him indicating Clara should sit there.

Clara shrugs while pouring the chocolate milk into a glass, "I'm just excited for tomorrow I guess."

"You're really leaving?" D.O asked a hint of sadness in his voice.

Clara takes her seat and gives a sad smile, "Yeah. Things will be better that way... Is this what you guys wanted to talk to me about?"

Chen and D.O nods. "Can't you stay?"

Clara chuckles, "Heol. I have never seen you guys care for me this much."

Kai pushes Clara head, "Yah bigfoot! You're like one of us now! How can we not care for you!"

Clara stucks her tongue out before having a sip of chocolate milk.

"Maybe it's the best for you to leave." Chen said passing Clara some cookies.

Clara nods, "Right? Things have been...very awkward for me.."

"Hopefully, when you come back things would be better."

"Yeah. Time heals everything.."

"Maybe it's the best for you to leave." 

"Right? Things have been...very awkward for me.."

Baekhyun pauses behind the book rack trying to process what he just heard. 

'Clara is moving? Where? Why?'

After the two sentences he overheard, the others just sound like the wind to him. A few seconds later, Clara unexpectedly goes out of the dining room holding a glass of chocolate milk.

Clara got startled when she saw Baekhyun behind the book rack and almost dropped her glass, "Oh. Didn't see you there."

"Hi." Baekhyun said. He was hoping Clara would say something about her moving but what she said was,

"Hi. I was just going to the living room. So you don't have to worry about me being around..err..what I mean is, you can eat peacefully." Clara left Baekhyun and went to the living room to join Xiumin and Luhan.

The words 'You can eat peacefully' made Baekhyun realize that avoiding Clara wasn't really a great idea. He steps into the dining room and taps Chen's shoulder,

"Can I talk to you for a second?"

Clara turns up the volume of her radio and continued to pack her things.

"I need... wait. Why do I need this?" Clara takes out her denim shorts from her luggage bag and throws it into her wardrobe. 

"Oh yes... Chaeyoung's present....Now where did

Please log in to read the full chapter