Chapter 2 : I'm not jealous!

I Don't Like Him-right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: I'm so upset I wrote a long chapter and I accidently closed it without saving it T.T

It has been about five minutes since Clara waited at her favourite bench. She usually walks with Yumi to Yumi's house and Minwoo will pick her up there. But today, she has to walk home with Xiumin, Chen, Tao , Sehun and Chanyeol. Oh, and Baekhyun too.  

For an autumn day, it was quite hot. And Clara's wearing a varsity jacket. She started fanning herself trying to cool herself down.

'Did they leave me? Do they think I'm waiting at Yumi's house? Should I go to Yumi's house?' Thousands of thoughts and worries run through her mind. Unconciously, she started to fiddle with her shoe laces. It somehow calms her down.

"I wish I can have an ice cream." She sighed while looking at the school gate.

Baekhyun POV

Xiumin Hyung and Tao went to help their favourite teacher, Ms. Seo. I have no idea where our maknae is. Chanyeol and Chen went to buy some ice creams. And I, somehow ended up behind a tree watching Ara. Why am I doing this?

She starts to play her shoe laces, a habit she does when she's nervous. Is she okay? 

"I wish I can have an ice cream. It's so hot...Aish.."  

And I don't know what happened next. But here I am, in a line buying an ice cream for Clara. It has been 5 minutes already..

"Kamsahamnida. Next order." Finally, it's my turn to order.

"One chocolate ice cream please."

"Omo! It's Baekhyun." I heard someone from the line said. After paying for the ice cream I rush back to Clara.

I didn't want the ice cream to melt. I arrived near the bench smiling happily, and there she was with Chanyeol. And Chen. Eating Ice cream. STRAWBERRY ICE CREAM. She hates anything to do with strawberry. Her tongue gets itchy after eating strawberry ice creams and lolipops. I know that because I bought a strawberry lolipop for her when we were 7 and she threw it =.= For a seven year old, she was SO MEAN.

"I'm sorry. I did'nt know you hate strawberries. Are you alergic to strawberries?." Chanyeol asked.

"Nope. My tongue gets a little itchy but there's nothing to worry about." 

"I'm so sorry, I hope it doesn't swell. Suho hyung will kill me if it swells."

"It's okay. It wouldn't swell."

IT'S OKAY?! YOU HATE STRAWBERRIES!!

Why is she prentending it's okay? Does she has a crush on Chanyeol? What is this feeling I'm feeling? Jealousy? Why am I jealous?!

"Byun Baekhyun! Come and sit with us." Chen waved at me.

"Sit here." Chanyeol patted the empty spot beside him and!

MOVES CLOSER TO CLARA TO GIVE SPACE FOR ME TO SIT?! 

"Gwenchana. I'll just stand for awhile." I said hoping he'll move to his original spot. But he didn't. 

"Don't you want to eat your ice cream? It's melting." Chen said.

"I'm eating!" I said taking a big bite of the ice cream. I regret taking a big bite. It's so cold..my gums hurt.

I look over at Chanyeol, Clara and Chen. Clara was laughing at something Chanyeol said.

Why am I jealous? I don't like her. She's just my leader's sister. I don't like her. I don't. I really don't. Why am I staring at her right now? Stop looking Byun Baekhyun! STOP!

"Omo! Is that Sehun?! AND CHOI JINJOO?!" Clara got out of her seat running towards a couple who just got out from our school.

Clara POV

I sat there in silence after Baekhyun rejected Chanyeol's invitation for him to sit with us.

Does he hate me that much?  

He's just STANDING there.

Just SIT Baekhyun. SIT! 

"Don't you want to eat your ice cream? It's melting." Chen said.

He's not EVEN eating?!

I stole a glance at him, OH MY GOD! IS HE LOOKING AT ME?!

No. He's not. What am I thinking.

I distract myself by watching the school gate hoping to see Xiumin Oppa, Tao and Sehun. I just want to go home.. I'm tired, and my tongue is itching so badly I want to scratch it with a nail.

A couple of seniors pass us, but no Xiumin oppa. A group of nerds walks pass the gate.. A girl with a ponytail. A boy with glasses. Just how many students will pass us until I finally can go home?! Yeay. Our lucky 5th student is ANOTHER girl with a ponytail. Next, number 7 is a boy that looks like Se-oh wait that is him. He's holding someone's hand. His girlfriend? I didn't know he has a girlfriend. Wkwk. My dongsaeng is all grown up now. :')

His girfriend looks familiar though. Someone like I know..... <

Please log in to read the full chapter