Chapter 4 : You're Perfect

I Don't Like Him-right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Ara POV

I woke up at 10 am this morning-which is veryyyy late, well atleast to Yumi it is. I checked my phone and I had 15 missed calls from her and 30 messages from her on Kakao Talk, Whatsapp and Line. -_- 

Unnie, anything important? I woke up to find 15 missed calls from Yumi.

I texted Eunhye after I showered.

Nope. She was just lonely. She talked to me for about an hour just talking about what Luhan wore on yesterday's photoshoot. I have NO idea how she gets so much info about Luhan!

Probably from me. Yumi buys me starbucks everytime I tell her something new about Luhan. I continued reading EunHye message,

You're going to Jinjoo's house tomorrow right? See you tomorrow. I'm going out with my family. XOXO Eunhye

XOXO? Since when did Eunhye sign off her messages with XOXO? Aigoo..don't tell me it's because of Exo's album..I might puke..

Kekekekeke~ She's so annoying~ Bye~ Have fun and buy me something! 

I went downstairs to find some food. I was soo hungry. I usually eat something before I sleep. But I fell asleep while watching a movie with the boys yeasterday. That's right..I fell asleep in the living room, how did I end up here? Whatever.

D.O was cleaning in the kitchen when I finally reached the kitchen.

"Yah. You guys ate everything?"

"You know the rules Clara. First come first serve.." He answered still cleaning.

"Still...you don't HAVE to finish everything.." D.O ignores me and goes to the living room. I get it how there's 12 of them (13 plus me) and if you're even a second late you might not get food but I'M A GIRL! Yah! Just save something for me! I search the fridge hoping to find something I can eat. And by something I can eat, I mean something I like. I'm a little picky. I know.

"YOU GUYS EVEN ATE THE APPLES?! AND THE CEREALS?!!" I stomped by way into the living room. 1/2 of the apples and cereals in the house kinda belong to me. I scan the living room to see if there were some food left. Nope. Nothing. Just a bunch of CHOCOLATE WRAPERS THAT I BOUGHT!! Kai was eating one of my snickers.

"Yah Kim Jongin!! Why are you eating the chocolate I BOUGHT?!" 

"You didn't buy it. You have no prove!" He said still eating the chocolate. I snatch the chocolate from him. Aha! I thought so!

"There is prove! Look here!" I said pointing at barcode. I put name stickers on everything. Even chocolate bars. And all the wrappers had my sky blue name sticker too. Kai just stuck his tongue at me and eats another bar of chocolate.

"YAHHH!! You. Have to pay me back. RIGHT NOW."

"I'm not the alone one who ate the chocolate you know. Kris Hyung and Lay ate some too. Suho hyung even ate the popcorn you bought yesterday." I turn to see my brother smiling innocently and Chanyeol drinking one of the chocolate milk I bought.

"Aish." I ran up and took my bag. "I'm going!! BYE! I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY EATING! THANK YOU FOR EATING THE FOOD THAT I OBVIOUSLY  DON"T WANT!! "  I said wearing my pink flats.

"No problem!" I heard Kris shout from the living room. Shish.

"Where are you going? " Suho Oppa appears beside me.

"BUY BREAKFAST. Because in case you didn't notice, your very nice members just ate everything, and your little sister, haven't ate for THE PAST 11 HOURS."

"Kekekeke~ Mian.. I'll call Minwoo Oppa and let's go to the supermarket." He said before going inside. I walk towards the picnic table we have and wait for Suho Oppa.

"Can I come too?" Chanyeol said sitting beside me in his hat and hoodie and fake glasses.

"Sure."

He

Please log in to read the full chapter