Chapter 38 : The Last Night

I Don't Like Him-right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

"What was the noise about?" Kris asks as Xiumin, Suho and Luhan enter the dining room.

"Our leader got too excited." Xiumin answered before sitting down beside Chen followed by Luhan.

"Who wouldn't be?! If your sister--" Clara arrives at the dining room on time and shuts her brother's mouth by covering it with her hand.

"It's nothing~" Clara said, fake smiling and secretly stepping on Suho's feet.

"Ow.." Suho mumbled while slightly pushing Clara away.

Clara does a warning glare to Suho and sits on the empty chair beside Chanyeol. Seconds later, Baekhyun enters the dining room and sits on Chanyeol's left side making him seat two seats away from Clara.

"If your sister is what?" 

Clara glares at the overly curious Tao, "I told you, it's nothing!!"

Sehun rolls his eyes, "Of course it's nothing, noona..."

Chen looks at Clara and then looks at Baekhyun, "No way...hyung!" Chen pulls Xiumin closer and whispers something at him.

Xiumin smiles and nods, "It's unbelieveable right?"

Chen applauses like as seal and whispers to the clueless and blank Lay.

Lay looks at Chen with his moth hanging open, "Chincha?!" Chen nods enthusiastically.

Clara at that time was losing her mind and was about to smash her face onto her lunch, Baekhyun on the other hand was acting to be calm when he's actually panicking in the inside and was going insane like Clara was.

"What? What?" Chanyeol asked.

Lay at that time was whispering to D.O who happily told the news to Kai who gave a thumbs up at Chen. Sehun on the other side of the table just found out from Luhan and was snorting out laughs.

"What's so funny?" Tao asked. Tao, Chanyeol and Kris were the only ones who didn't know about the 'shocking' news yet.

 Suho told Tao quietly and Tao was insteadly surprised and looked at Kris,

"What?" Kris asked making his derp face.

"Ge, you're not going to believe this..." and Tao whispers to Kris who's derp face is on the highest level because he is too shock.

"What? Can someone please tell me? Baekhyun?" Chanyeol turns to Baekhyun asking for his help to cope with the situation.

Baekhyun pretends he didn't hear Chanyeol and looks straight at Kris, "Wha's up with the derp face hyung?"

Chanyeol looks at Clara, "Clara, what's happening?"

Clara shrugs, "I don't know."

Clara thinks it would be better if Chanyeol finds out later. Well, it has just been only a week since she broke up with Chanyeol. Actually, it would be better if none of the boys know about it know.

"Of course you don't~" Sehun who was sitting opposite Clara said and kicked Clara under the table.

Clara glares at Sehun and secretly looks at Baekhyun. Baekhyun bites his lips and shakes his head slowly.

"Clara is dating Baekhyun!!" Tao excitedly tells Chanyeol.

"Ahhh.. Since when?" Both Clara and Baekhyun notice Chanyeol's change of tone. 

"Yeah, since when?" Kris asks.

"Since they were four." Suho joked. 

"Jongdae, I never thought your idea would work." Kai says.

"What idea?" Clara stares at Kai and Chen.

"Nothing......." Chen answers and avoids Clara's eyes.

"Kim Jongdae." Baekhyun stands up and pulls Chen into the living room. 

Clara glares at Kai and then looks at D.O, "Are you involved in this this too?" 

"W-w-what? N-n-noo..." 

Clara takes a deep breath and let it go with a big huff, "I hate you two . I'll attack you two with Kaisoo stuffs after I get back from California in revenge."

"Kaisoo~~" Sehun sing-songed.

"Shut up, Hunhan." Kai snaps at Sehun.

"Hunhan..ewww I ship Xiuhan more..." Clara said pointing at Xiumin and Luhan

Please log in to read the full chapter