Chapter 1 : Clara Kim imnida

I Don't Like Him-right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Clara POV

       My name is Clara Kim. My korean name is Kim Jinmyun. I was born in California and lived there until I was four with my aunt. I'm Suho's one and only 'precious' little sister.  It used to be me, Suho and our big sister, Kim Jimyun. My sister died in a car accident about 1 year ago.

        Suho still feels guilty about it because he was supposed to come back for my birthday, but Exo had something going on and Unnie went to send him food and got involve in a car accident on the way back home. He blames himself for Unnie's death. But really, it wasn't. 

         I spent 5 months living alone with my housekeeper. Our mum and dad are always busy. And after Unnie's death, they got EVEN busier trying to forget what happened.  I was fine really. Our housekeeper, Mrs. Ha has a daughter who's 2 years younger than I am, I was never lonely there. But I guess Suho felt guilty for 'killing' Unnie because he invited me to live with him. And of course, Exo. 

         In a blink of an eye, I now have 4 big brothers, 1 dongsaeng and I live with very annoying 8 boys who are my age. Great. Oh and I just happen to have a crush on one of them. And wait! Did I tell you that one of them hates me so much he rather eats alone in a corner then eat two seats away from me?  So, THANK YOU JOONMYUN OPPA!!! =.=

          So you might think living with the hottest Kpop group would be fun. Nope. Not Really. They're not always around. So I'm actually lonelier here. Thank god for my awesome friends. I always go to one of their house when Exo's not around. I even have a toothbrush at YuMi's place. My friends don't know I live with Exo. They don't even know I'm Suho's sister.

           The Exo members are really nice. They might be annoying, but I'm okay with it. The only one that bothers me is Baekhyun. He...

"Jinmyun-ah!! Aren't you going to school?! We're about to leave already!!"

"I'm coming!!! Oppa! Wait for me!" I grab my school bag and run towards the stairs. Ergh. Why does my room have to be on the third floor? 

"Ppali." Xiumin said while I was wearing my sneakers.

"Is you feet that big? Kekeke big foot. Clara is a bigfoot." Kai teased. I glared at him. Seriously. He does that ALL the time. 

"I'm done!!" I said running towards Chen and Chanyeol who was waiting outside the car. I got into my seat; the front seat. 

"Infinite?" Exo's manager, Minwoo Oppa pointed at my keychain on my school bag before he started to drive the car.

"I'm allowed to like other groups you know. " I said.

"Noona! You never bought an Exo keychai

Please log in to read the full chapter