Chapter 33 : Something

I Don't Like Him-right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Clara throws herself on her bed as soon as she reaches her room.

"I can finally sleeeppppp!!" She shouts out loud before covering her face with a pillow.

On the journey home, somehow her father and brother thought it was a good idea to play 'i spy' in the car. And using their 'powers', the got everyone to play with them (even Baekhyun). Clara, who is very competitive in these kind of games got too caught up in the game and forgot to sleep (which was on top of her to do list on that day) and had to delay the number 2 on her to do list (which was to greet the rest of the boys and call the girls) because sleep is more important to her.

And the sequence on her to do list is very important. Both Suho and Baekhyun says Clara is just a weirdo.

Just as Clara was about to drift off to dreamland, she was awaken by a scream and loud banging on her door.

"UNNIEEEE!!!"

"Jinjoo!! I told you! Don't disturb her during her nap times! We're dead meat..oh wait. No. You're dead meat."

"Oh Sehun, you're such a great boyfriend. If I die. You die with me. And trust me. I'm Choi Jinjoo. Unnie would never do anything to her favourite dongsaeng in the whole wide world. UNNIEE!! The door!!" She continued on banging the door while Clara hides under the blanket trying to block the noise.

"What makes you think you're her favourite dongsaeng?"

"Who else would be her fav--. Oh. No way. It is sooo... not you."

"Why not? I'm a better dongsaeng compared to you."

"No you're not!"

"Yes I am!"

"It's neither of you two brats. Seriously." Clara mumbled under her breath as Jinjoo and Sehun continued to fight. 

A few minutes passed by and Jinjoo and Sehun was still fighting outside Clara's room while banging on her door. Clara groans and drags her feet to the door.

"You two. Shut up. Now."

Both Sehun and Jinjoo does an innocent smile and waves at Clara.

"Hello Unnie~"

"Hi Noona~"

"Hello brat number 1. Hi brat number 2. You two brats have 2 minutes to explain everything." Clara said while doing the exact smile the two were doing.

"And.... I'm outt.. Bye princess brat. Bye noona." Sehun does the 'v' sign before walking away. Jinjoo bites her inner cheek and drags Sehun back to Clara's door.

Sehun tries to escape Jinjoo's grasp but she was too strong for him (or he was just pretending. She IS her girlfriend)

"Joooo~~ Let me gooo..." He whined cutely.

Jinjoo shakes her head, "Can't do that, Hunnie."

Clara rolls her eyes, "Hey, Hunnie, Joooo How about if you two fight somewhere else and not infront of MY room. I'm trying to sleep. Capital S L E E P. SLEEP."

Jinjoo snorts, "You're just taking out your anger on us because you're lonely..."

"Or you're just grumpy...like always.." Jinjoo added quietly causing a smile on her boyfriend's face.

Clara hits Jin

Please log in to read the full chapter