Chapter 26 : Chocolate Chip Cookies

I Don't Like Him-right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Clara heard the sound footsteps nearing her room and then there was a knock.

"Jinmyun-ah."

Clara groans as she hears Suho's voice. Suho called Clara a couple more times but she continue to ignores it.

"Yeah. You are welcome to stand in front of my door until dusk, Joonmyun." Clara mumbled as Suho, once again knocks her door.

The were sound of another set of footsteps.

"Hyung, is everything okay? Your mum sent me up to check if everything's okay." 

Suho said something but it was to slow for Clara to pick up. All she heard was, "Fine. Jinmyun. Door."

Suddenly Clara heard her squeaky door open. She mentally kicked (and punched. And stabbed.) herself for forgetting to lock the door.

"Hyung! The door wasn't locked!"

"Aish. Really? I just wasted time." 

Eventhough Clara was still under the polka-dot blanket, she knows that Baekhyun is teasingly grinning and her brother is awkwardly rubbing the back of his head because they're that predictable. (atleast today. When Clara not blank as a new piece of paper like she usually is)

She stays still under the blanket and hear Baekhyun go back downstairs after talking with Suho for awhile.

Clara can feel her bed sink down as Suho takes a seat beside her.

"I'm sorry. I know you're mad at me. You can continue to stay in your room, and not talk to me until this week ends but can you atleast go down and have tea with the Byuns?"

Clara was feeling a little bit sastified that her brother apologised to her but, that doesn't mean she has to go down and socialize. She makes a little snoring sound to assure Suho she was sleeping. Suho rolls his eyes and pulls the blanket away from Clara.

"Kim Jinmyun. I know you're not asleep." 

"I am." 

Suho hits Clara's head with a pillow, "C'mon..I'm hungry..Baekhyun is probably gobbling up all of the chocolate chip cookies aunty baked."

"There's chocolate chip cookies?!" At the sound of chocolate chip cookies, Clara shots right up. Clara tried not to sound excited, but you can't blame her. She loves chocolate chip cookies. Especially the one that Baekhyun's mum bakes.

A little smile creeps up on Suho's face, his plan is working~ "Mhm. And while we're talking, the number of cookies is decreasing." 

"Why didn't you say so earlier?" Clara runs to her door leaving Suho chuckling at her childish behaviour. When Suho was about to get up and follow her, Clara suddenly stops at her door and turns around.

"Oppa. You still owe me for dragging me here." Clara ended it with a pout.

Suho rolls his eyes and

Please log in to read the full chapter