Chapter 25 : Brainwash

I Don't Like Him-right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Clara fiddles with her phone while her parents were busy talking to Baekhyun and Chanyeol. Honestly, this was the last place on earth she wants to be right now. But, here she is, in her dad's new car, beside Baekhyun because she's still not talking to her brother.

"Jinmyun, you've been so quiet..How's school?" 

Clara quickly lays her head on the car's window, pretending to be asleep. She is SOOO not in a mood to talk with her parents. 

"Has Jinmyun been asleep all along?" Mr. Kim asks the two boys.

Suho takes a glance at Clara before answering his father's question, "I don't think so-"

"Yes! Yes..she's been asleep for awhile now.." Baekhyun suddenly butts in while rubbing his sore arm. Clara pinched his arm a little while ago, asking (more like forcing) him to cover for her.

Clara takes her luggage bag from Suho wordlessly as they reach their house.

"Do you need any help with that Jinmyun?" 

Clara gives a small (and very unsincere) smile to her mother, "Ani. Kenchana." 

"Jinmyun! You have gotten prettier since the last time I met you!" Mrs. Byun exclaims as she pulls Clara into a hug. As Baekhyun and Clara was pretty close, Mrs. Byun treated Clara like her own daughter. That was pretty much the reason why Clara still visited the Byuns' house eventhough she and Baekhyun wasn't in talking terms at that time. 

Suddenly, the two families were chatting outside in the cold on how Clara have changed over a year. Clara shoots a sharp and icy glare at Suho as she was freezing to death. Not only she's forced to be here, now she has to hear the 'grown-ups' talk about how she looks more like a girl now. She wasn't THAT boyish. It's just she's different to her older sister who is 100% trained to be a princess or something (atleast when the grown-ups are around her.)

Suho didn't notice Clara's glare and was busy listening to the conversation. Of course, Baekhyun noticed.

"Having a fun time, Myunmyun

Please log in to read the full chapter