Chapter 24 : Mall Date Part 2

I Don't Like Him-right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Clara ended up buying a chocolate for Chanyeol (but it's obvious she'll eat it later) and Baekhyun was still finding the right gift. 

"Yah..just make a compilation of Baekyeol videos or something..." Clara whined, walking lazily beside Baekhyun. That is the typical Kim Jinmyun, when she succeds completing her 'mission', it was all done for her. There was no reason to waste her energy walking around anymore eventhough if she probably wasted precious hours of somebody else.

Minwoo and Kyumin was exhausted, but it was part of their work, so, no complains from them. 

"Hyung, do you want to go somewhere?" Baekhyun asked, suddenly concerned for his two managers.

"No.." Minwoo answered but it was obvious he was eyeing a nearby sport equipment shop.

"Hyung..you can go if you want to.." Baekhyun said slightly pushing Minwoo to the direction of the shop.

"Really? I'll be right back..I need to buy something for my mother's birthday.." Kyumin said running towards the escalator.

"So much for protecting us.." Clara mumbled. Baekhyun elbows Clara to shut her up and turns to Minwoo, still trying to convince him to have some 'me time'.

"No. I need to keep an eye on you kids." He said sternly.

"You don't really need to worry..I mean look at us!" Baekhyun started to do his hapkido pose while Clara just stare at him, blankly. Baekhyun started giving signs to Clara but she just doesn't get it. (because she's freaking blank like a piece of paper.)

Minwoo looks at them with a 'what-the-hell' expression, "What am I suppose to look at? I get you used to practice hapkido, and let's be honest here, you're the weakest member of exo. And Clara? What does she even practice? The most I've seen her move was to run across the street for ice cream." 

"Hey..I used to do taekwondo..and I was one of the best students in my class..until I quit..but yeah, I was pretty good.." Clara said crossing her arms.

Out of the blue, Baekhyun suddenly hits Clara's head. "You idiot. You were suppose to do some pose when I said look at us."

Clara rubs her head a couple of times before stucking her tongue out.

Minwoo shooks her head, "That's it. No way I'm leaving you two alone."

Clara pouted, "There's no people around here..Except for the shopkeepers, I think I've only seen about 7 people for this past hour."

What am I even doing right now? 

It really didn't make sense. Clara didn't really understood or even knew the purpose of Baekhyun trying to 'push away' his 'bodyguards' off but she was helping him. She was always on his side, no matter how wrong he is. (except if he's fighting with her because that wouldn't make any sense. keke) 

"I just felt sorry for you, hyung. But, oh well." Baekhyun shrugged and Clara nods in agreement.

"Well.." Minwoo looks at Clara, and then to Baekhyun. Both of them was both making 'worthy' faces (well atleast they were trying..) 

"Don't worry oppa..if anything happens, I'll take full responsibility!" Clara said punching a fist in the air. Baekhyun fakes an annoyed expression when really what he was feeling inside was rainbows and unicorns because he found it cute and quite touching, because Clara never takes responsibility for anything. At all.

"I'll be right back in ten minutes. Don't go far and remember, if anything happens just scream or something." Minwoo reminded them one of the 'basic rules' of going to the mall that he told them in the car before disappearing into the shop.

"Oh well..what now?" Clara asked as soon as she was sure Minwoo was far from them.

"Nothing." Baekhyun answered casually.

Clara raised her eyebrow and crossed her arms, "Mhm. Right.."

Baekhyun just smiles innocently before pulling Clara towards a shop he spotted before. 

They entered a clothes shop and Baekhyun pointed a couple sweater.

"Wh-wh-what?" Clara mentally kicked herself for stuttering. Somehow, the thought of her and Baekhyun wearing made her nervous--in a good way.

"Ai, pabo. You're not really going to give him a chocolate bar right? Atleast give him this. He'll be happy that somehow you're confirming you two are a couple." He explained to Clara.

"It's cute..But I don't want to wear couple clothes with--" Clara smacks herself. 

What are you talking about?! Ergh!

Baekhyun looks at Clara suspiciously, what does she mean?

"Err..couple things are not really my thing..." Clara said trying to defend herself.

Baekhyun nods, "Right..yeah.." 

Baekhyun knew Clara loved couple items. She used to say it's one of the joy having a boyfriend. (which the conversation always ends u

Please log in to read the full chapter