Chapter 35 : It Would Take Awhile

I Don't Like Him-right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chanyeol slams his bedroom door and lays on his bed, heartbroken. He has never thought that his friend would betray him. 

"Hey...you okay?" The door creaks open, revealing a worried Byun Baekhyun.

"Yeah." 

"Yeah? And....?" Baekhyun asks while sitting on his own bed.

"And what?" 

"The midget cat is missing.. I thought she went out with you..maybe not.." Baekhyun shrugs.

"She did..." Chanyeol managed to mumble.

Baekhyun gives a small nod, "Ah..you guys had a fight right? Don't worry, she'll cool down in a hour or--"

"It's over. It's over, Baekhyun."  

Baekhyun freezes over his best friend's answer. He has never thought Clara would end it. 

"But..why? I dont really see a problem with you too..except the height..and.." Baekhyun's words stops mid-air.

'And the fact that I love her.' He throws the thought away far away from his mind trying to concetrate on the fact that his best friend is dying slowly infront of him.

"Nevermind... where is she anyway?" 

Chanyeol takes a pillow and covers his head, "Ask Jongdae...and Baekhyun..leave me alone.." 

"Jongdae?" Baekhyun mumbled as he leaves the room, in attempt to give some space to Chanyeol.

"What does he have to do with this?"

"I'm serious. I'm going to kill you with my bare hands if you tell him." Clara warned Chen for the hundredth time when they arrive in front of their house.

Chen rolls his eyes in annoyance, "I get it! Stop repeating it!"

Clara pouts, "I'm just saying...my life depends on this..."

Chen scoffs, "Yeah, right. Like you'll die if he finds out. I still don't understand why you told me this if you won't let me help you."

Clara stares at Chen for awhile, "How in the whole world would telling Baekhyun that I--"

"Tell me what?"

Clara shakes her head in respone. 

"Hey, do me a favour, go and take your pet cat somewhere far away from me." Chen says pushing Clara towards Baekhyun.

"Pet cat? Really?" Clara glares at Chen. Chen shrugs nonchalantly before joining Sehun in the living room. 

"Can I talk to you? In the kitchen?" Baekhyun asks (more like orders) Clara.

"I guess..." Clara answered as she followed Baekhyun to the kitchen.

As soon as Clara sits down on one of the chairs in the dining room, Baekhyun hits her head.

"What was that for?!?!" Clara screamed while rubbing her head.

"You're not suppose to walk you midget cat!" Baekhyun scolds Clara while hitting her head again.

"Will hitting my head help?!" Clara glared at Baekhyun before continuing to rub her head.

Out of nowhere, Baekhyun once again, hits her head. 

"Byun Baekhyun! You are--" 

"That was for breaking up with Chanyeol without telling me first." Baekhyun cuts Clara's words.

Clara instantly looks down at her feet, "He told you?"

"You have A LOT to tell me, do

Please log in to read the full chapter