Epilogue

I Don't Like Him-right?
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Bye Joonmyun's sister." Kris says while ruffling Clara's hair. They were saying their last goodbyes before Clara leaves for the airport.

"Bye Galaxy Oppa. And don't worry, chicken is not my style either, if you know what I mean." Clara winks and runs away from the annoyed Kris towards Xiumin and Luhan.

"Bye~~ Have fun with your cousin."

"Take care of yourself okay." The two said while hugging Clara. Xiumin and Luhan has always thought Clara as their own little sister. 

"Hehe I will~ " Clara walks sideways and stops infront of Lay and Tao.

"Take care of your health unicorn! You always hurt yourself! And panda, calm down and don't get to excited okay. Or I'll throw roaches at you when I get back." Clara pretends to throw cockcroaches at Baekhyun and Baekhyun imitates Tao's scream. 

"You always hurt yourself too....take care.." Lay says patting Clara's back.

"I'm not going to miss you. Why don't you just stay there for 2 years intead of  2 weeks?" Tao says while slightly kicking Clara's leg. 

Clara stucks her tongue out at Tao before turning her attention to Sehun, Kai and D.O.

"I'm not going to miss you little Yehet. D.O. Do. Kyungkyung. Make sure you make kimchi spaghetti for me when I get back." Clara pauses for awhile and looks at Kai.

"Kkamjong~~ I have nothing to say to you~ Byee~~" 

 "Like you're so fair. I have nothing to say to you too bigfoot." Kai throws a snowball at Clara. Clara glares at him and mumbles under her breath.

"I'm not going to miss you either, but Baekhyun hyung will." Sehun says while winking. The next that happened was Sehun was dragged away by Baekhyun and they were childishly fighting like little kids (which no one really bothered to see).

"I will. Take care Clara. Eventhough seoul is colder, make sure you dress warm and don't skip meals." D.O says to Clara in a worried tone. D.O has always thought Clara is careless unlike her brother.

"You sound like my mum...but don't worry. I'm pretty sure I won't miss a single meal with my aunt around. Her meals are just.." Clara does a thumbs up before both of them laugh.

"Geez... I don't find anything funny." Chen says while rolling his eyes.

Clara walks to Chen and hits him on the head, "Shut up, dinosaur!"

"You know, you should thank me for what I did. Instead, I got hit with a pillo

Please log in to read the full chapter